Weaver - Power DPS Staff
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A power DPS build for Weaver. This build deals heavy AoE burst damage with and, which makes it one of the best builds for cleaving adds. It also deals good damage on bosses with large hitboxes and shares a small amount of Might and Protection to nearby allies.
- Note that Staff Weaver is heavily dependent on Alacrity, so make sure you have a Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support for support. For max DPS it should also have as many boons as possible for .
- This guide is focused on raids. For the fractal version see Weaver - Power DPS Staff (Fractal).
- will provide the highestuptime in very low damage fights (i.e. fights where you never press your healing skill).
- for minor group healing and betteruptime when in a group with low healing.
- if extra condition cleanse is needed.
- instead ofif you are struggling to use lightning hammer correctly.
- overis technically the highest DPS option but makes your rotation incredibly difficult and conjure dependent; you can take it if you want to put your Weaver skills to the test.
- overfor higher burst damage, particularly useful on Keep Construct.
- if you have no other source of Vigor.
- if you need the shield.
- Use Air if you can make use of on Keep Construct, or if you don't have a Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support in your party to provide you with boons for.
- for high damage on Keep Construct.
Written Rotation (Arcane)
- Weaver's DPS rotation is complex, however it can be broken down into small chunks for easier memorization. The main goal of the rotation being to maximise the damage from three main skills - ,andwhile filling gaps with high damage autoattacks and low-cooldown skills likeand. The following rotation is a good starting point to begin learning the class.
- Start in /
- From here, you enter a section that is more or less looped with small modifications for the rest of the fight
- off cooldown while you are attuned to fire and auto attack in downtime.
- When is off cooldown, start the following sequence of skills
- After your second you can begin cycling throughinto doubleto castand, every ~10 seconds after finishing your meteor shower channel. You can useas filler overwhile attuned to earth - cast⇒before dropping it.
- After casting each meteor shower you should pick up/recast and cycle throughand
- Cast whenever possible whileis active.
- When the boss will die in the next ~20s instead of the standard usage of andyou can do the following:
- Double attune to fire to trigger before immediately casting
before resuming your standard rotation until the boss dies.
- Staff Weaver has very little prompt access to reliable hard-hitting CC skills for breakbars - many of its CC skills are gated behind double-attuning or will be unavailable due to the DPS rotation.
- available in double
- available whenis in your second attuement slot, only stuns if you are able to land the edge of it on the boss.
- if you are inwhile the breakbar is up.
- available as the dual Air/Earth skill