Weaver - Sword/x Fresh Air
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Weaver build for running around in open world. This build is highly mobile and deals high burst damage.
- You can run Focus for more defensive skills such as Swirling Winds and Obsidian Flesh.
- You can carry a Staff for tagging mobs in open world farming.
- Healing Skills
- Utility Skills
- Arcane Blast or Arcane Wave - more damage.
- Twist of Fate - more dodges and stun breaks.
- Conjure Frost Bow - heavy defiance bar damage via Deep Freeze.
- Lightning Flash - for mobility.
- Elite Skills
- Conjure Fiery Greatsword - for mobility.
- Superior Elements provides ~10% higher burst damage at the cost of ~20% of your health. If running this trait use full Berserker's gear.
- Run Fire instead of Arcane for ~10% higher damage but less sustain from Evasive Arcana.
- Smothering Auras - if you need condition cleanse.
- Blinding Ashes - provides more Blind if having trouble with trash mobs.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses the same gear as the Weaver - Power DPS Fresh Air Sword build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- provides high sustain at the cost of damage.
- For a tankier option you can run full Marauder's stats. You lose about 10% damage but your health is increased by 40%. This is especially useful on Sword Weaver because it's one of the lowest-health melee builds.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- This build relies on the traits Fresh Air and Elements of Rage. You can swap from Air to any attunement and use the skills you need, then reset the cooldown on Air Attunement with any critical hit and immediately attune back to Air. This lets you benefit from Electric Discharge and permanent Elements of Rage while still getting the utility of your other attunements.
- The attunement you swap to depends on the situation:
- Fire Attunement has powerful burst damage skills in 24px Pyro Vortex, 24px Flame Uprising, and Fire Grab.
- Water Attunement grants sustain with Frost Aura and Cleansing Wave. It also has an evade in 24px Riptide, and a decent damage move in 24px Twin Strike if you go Fire ⇒ Water ⇒ Air.
- Earth Attunement grants an evade in 24px Earthen Vortex, and 24px Gale Strike and Earthquake for crowd control.
- Constantly swap attunements to gain access to their different skills. Once you've used the skills you need, double attune back to Air Attunement for maximum Fresh Air and Elements of Rage uptime.
- Your primary damage skills are 24px Quantum Strike and your Fire Attunement skills. Use these skills for damage and fill with Air Attunement autoattacks.
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain as most of the damage is in the third hit, Call Lightning.
- Glyph of Storms in Fire or Air can be used as a high-damage opener.
- The best defense is always to dodge or sidestep attacks. This build has a lot of vigor and numerous low-cooldown weapon skills with evades, including 24px Riptide and 24px Earthen Vortex.
- You can use 24px Polaric Leap, 24px Gale Strike, Earthquake, and Updraft to interrupt enemies.
- Arcane Shield can be used to mitigate pressure.
- Glyph of Storms continuously blinds enemies for 10 seconds when used in Earth Attunement.
- Frost Aura has no cast time; use it if you need it.
- Glyph of Elementals, used in Earth Attunement, creates a tanky elemental that can help take pressure off you.
- Water Attunement is the key to sustain with this build. Use regeneration and Cleansing Wave to top yourself off.
- Always be spamming skills to maximize the healing from Signet of Restoration.
- Your condition cleanse comes from Cleansing Wave. You can run Ether Renewal or Smothering Auras to better deal with condition pressure.
- Glyph of Elementals, used in Water Attunement, creates an elemental with extremely powerful healing on a short cooldown.