Weaver - Sword/x Fresh Air
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Weaver build for running around in open world. This build is highly mobile and deals high burst damage.
- You can run Focus for more defensive skills such as and.
- You can carry a Staff for tagging mobs in open world farming.
- Healing Skills
- - burst heal.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- Utility Skills
- or- more damage.
- - more dodges and stun breaks.
- - heavy defiance bar damage via.
- - for mobility.
- Elite Skills
- - for mobility.
- provides ~10% higher burst damage at the cost of ~20% of your health. If running this trait use full Berserker's gear.
- Run Fire instead of Arcane for ~10% higher damage but less sustain from .
- - if you need condition cleanse.
- - provides more Blind if having trouble with trash mobs.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses the same gear as the Weaver - Power DPS Fresh Air Sword build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- provides high sustain at the cost of damage.
- For a tankier option you can run full Marauder's stats. You lose about 10% damage but your health is increased by 40%. This is especially useful on Sword Weaver because it's one of the lowest-health melee builds.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- This build relies on the traits and. You can swap from Air to any attunement and use the skills you need, then reset the cooldown onwith any critical hit and immediately attune back to Air. This lets you benefit fromand permanentwhile still getting the utility of your other attunements.
- The attunement you swap to depends on the situation:
- has powerful burst damage skills in,, and.
- grants sustain withand. It also has an evade in, and a decent damage move inif you go Fire ⇒ Water ⇒ Air.
- grants an evade in, andandfor crowd control.
- Constantly swap attunements to gain access to their different skills. Once you've used the skills you need, double attune back to for maximumanduptime.
- Your primary damage skills are and yourskills. Use these skills for damage and fill withautoattacks.
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain as most of the damage is in the third hit, .
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain as most of the damage is in the third hit,
- in Fire or Air can be used as a high-damage opener.
- deals more damage, buthas a much shorter cooldown allowing you to throw it out liberally.
- The best defense is always to dodge or sidestep attacks. This build has a lot of vigor and numerous low-cooldown weapon skills with evades, including and.
- You can use ,,, andto interrupt enemies.
- can be used to mitigate pressure.
- continuously blinds enemies for 10 seconds when used in.
- has no cast time; use it if you need it.
- , used in, creates a tanky elemental that can help take pressure off you.
- is the key to sustain with this build. Use regeneration andto top yourself off.
- You can dodge to get a second from.
- You can dodge to get a second
- Always be spamming skills to maximize the healing from .
- Your condition cleanse comes from . You can runorto better deal with condition pressure.
- , used in, creates an elemental with extremely powerful healing on a short cooldown.
- (from Ice Elemental)
- (from Air Elemental)