Weaver - The Budget Mirage
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A versatile Weaver build, that focuses on heavy condition-damage.
This build works best in smaller skirmishes.
- Since your cooldown on Attunement-swapping is only 3.5 seconds on this build, try to switch attunements often for maximum benefits from traits like and.
- While moving between nodes, you can continuously swap between andfor some mightstacks and essentially permanent swiftness.
- is your only source of Stability on this build. Since activating a Stance skill (e.g.doesn't interrupt spellcasting, this is a great way to make sure channeling skills likeordon't get interrupted.
- Making proper use of combo-fields and combo-finisher is an integral part of successfully playing an elementalist. Don't forget that you also have access to a blast finisher from while on.
- The majority of your damage will come from conditions, namely Burning.
- andwill be your main attunements for applying conditions.
- is one of your biggest damage sources and should preferably be used when fully or partially attuned to. Try to stay as close to your target as possible whileis active.
- Having a good amount of Might-Stacks helps out a lot when going for damage.gives you a 4 second fire-aura whenever you attune to fire and helps quite a bit when building Might. Blasting your Fire-fields also is a great way to stack Might. A very basic combo is->-> Dodgeroll while on(for theproc).
- is a very underrated skill but heals for quite a good amount on Sage Amulet. Every healing pulse also clears one condition, which makes it a very good tool against Scourges and Mirages. Covering its channeltime withis usually a good way to maximize its healing.
- Outside of, your other sources for healing can be found on.
- also leaves behind a water field, which you can combo with for additional healing. Be aware, that blast finisher likeprovide small AoE-healing, while leap finishers likeorheal only yourself, but for a higher amount.
- When getting pressured by power-damage, don't be afraid to swap in and out of often, as you get increased toughness and can maintain a high Protection-Uptime thanks to.
- When facing heavy condition damage on the other hand, you should switch in and out of often thanks to the synergy betweenand. Other than that, your offhand skills on,and dodgerolling on(for theproc) give some decent access to condition-clear.
- Heavy CC
- massive condition cleanse