Weaver - The Budget Mirage
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A versatile Weaver build, that focuses on heavy condition-damage.
This build works best in smaller skirmishes.
- Since your cooldown on Attunement-swapping is only 3.5 seconds on this build, try to switch attunements often for maximum benefits from traits like Elemental Attunement and Arcane Abatement.
- While moving between nodes, you can continuously swap between Fire Attunement and Air Attunement for some mightstacks and essentially permanent swiftness.
- 24px Bolstered Elements is your only source of Stability on this build. Since activating a Stance skill (e.g. Primordial Stance doesn't interrupt spellcasting, this is a great way to make sure channeling skills like Ether Renewal or Churning Earth don't get interrupted.
- Making proper use of combo-fields and combo-finisher is an integral part of successfully playing an elementalist. Don't forget that you also have access to a blast finisher from Evasive Arcana while on Earth Attunement.
- The majority of your damage will come from conditions, namely Burning.
- Primordial Stance is one of your biggest damage sources and should preferably be used when fully or partially attuned to Fire Attunement. Try to stay as close to your target as possible while Primordial Stance is active.
- Having a good amount of Might-Stacks helps out a lot when going for damage. Sunspot gives you a 4 second fire-aura whenever you attune to fire and helps quite a bit when building Might. Blasting your Fire-fields also is a great way to stack Might. A very basic combo is 24px Ring of Fire -> 24px Earthen Vortex -> Dodgeroll while on Earth Attunement (for the Evasive Arcana proc).
- Ether Renewalis a very underrated skill but heals for quite a good amount on Sage Amulet. Every healing pulse also clears one condition, which makes it a very good tool against Scourges and Mirages. Covering its channeltime with24px Bolstered Elementsis usually a good way to maximize its healing.
- 24px Riptide also leaves behind a water field, which you can combo with for additional healing. Be aware, that blast finisher like 24px Earthen Vortex provide small AoE-healing, while leap finishers like 24px Polaric Leap or 24px Flame Uprising heal only yourself, but for a higher amount.
- When getting pressured by power-damage, don't be afraid to swap in and out of Earth Attunement often, as you get increased toughness and can maintain a high Protection-Uptime thanks to Elemental Attunement.
- When facing heavy condition damage on the other hand, you should switch in and out of Fire Attunement often thanks to the synergy between Sunspot and 24px Smothering Auras. Other than that, your offhand skills on Water Attunement, Ether Renewal and dodgerolling on Water Attunement (for the Evasive Arcana proc) give some decent access to condition-clear.
- Heavy CC
- massive condition cleanse