- A Renegade build for running around in open world, adapted from Renegade - Condi DPS. This build has a high amount of AoE and can quickly stack conditions, but is fragile.
- can be swapped in to provide long duration Superspeed from , but is a poor choice for combat.
- This build uses the same gear as the Renegade - Condi DPS build for raids.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Your main damage skills are , , , , and . Use these skills as often as possible and fill with autoattacks, preferably Mace.
- Upkeep whenever in .
- can deal significant damage, but only from 900 range.
- Can't find such skill "Unyielding Anguish"! Please refer to our skill index. is good against groups of mostly-stationary foes, but can quickly drain your energy.
- should only be used if you have allies.
- If you do not need to save it for CC, can also be used for damage.
- can shut down a large group of mobs or break the bar of tougher foes.
- grants temporary Resistance and breaks stuns.
- Swapping legends will cure a condition and break stuns
- grants lifesteal, but costs a large amount of energy.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.