Welcome to MetaBattle
Hey Ivanyeil Emmixert!
- Be sure to check out the tutorial. Submitting the first edit/create with any external links results in an automatic ban. Instructions are in the tutorial under "creating an article").
- Sign your comments on Discussion pages with 4 tildes ("~~~~") or use the "signature" button found on the toolbar. It will automatically convert this into a timestamp with your name. (You can indent paragraphs/replies with the ":" colon character).
- If you have any questions feel free to respond here or add a new topic on the community portal.
- All users are encouraged to submit valid ratings for builds in testing, good, great, and meta.
- Try to make a build that has purpose. Explain it's specific purpose and why it's better than other builds. If it's not, re-consider whether it should be written.
- Make sure the build you want to write is significantly different than other builds already posted. Otherwise leave a comment with the proposed changes on the already existing build's page!
Thanks for joining and welcome to the MetaBattle team!
Hi, you asked for an explanation for why it was removed. The reason is simple: let's face it, probably less than a dozen people play it across 2 regions, and it's an incredibly weak spec. The only reason why it even works sometimes is a one-trick with the grenade kit. We'll continue to maintain 1 core build for the sake of F2P players, but we certainly do not need 2. That'd send the wrong message about the viability of this spec.
I'd prefer if we could merge the two. We'd use your build name and page, but with the current core build's layout as the main option and yours as a variant, and we'd also keep the usage you wrote because it's way better than what we have.
- Okay, made the switch ^^ Feel free to expand on it anytime, only thing that I'd like to keep at all costs is Demolisher as the default amulet choice. Since Pack got removed recently I added Vampirism instead, seemed like an okay choice but feel free to change things around if you got something better. Quite a good and fun build you've got there, stronger than I remembered. --Hanz (talk) 12:39, 5 December 2018 (UTC)