Welcome to MetaBattle
- Be sure to check out the tutorial. Submitting the first edit/create with any external links results in an automatic ban. Instructions are in the tutorial under "creating an article").
- Sign your comments on Discussion pages with 4 tildes ("~~~~") or use the "signature" button found on the toolbar. It will automatically convert this into a timestamp with your name. (You can indent paragraphs/replies with the ":" colon character).
- If you have any questions feel free to respond here or add a new topic on the community portal.
- All users are encouraged to submit valid ratings for builds in testing, good, great, and meta.
- Try to make a build that has purpose. Explain it's specific purpose and why it's better than other builds. If it's not, re-consider whether it should be written.
- Make sure the build you want to write is significantly different than other builds already posted. Otherwise leave a comment with the proposed changes on the already existing build's page!
Thanks for joining and welcome to the MetaBattle team!
Hi, sorry that I had to revert your edit again, but you have to understand that it's a high traffic page and I'm not going to leave any undiscussed core changes up. --Hanz (talk) 08:29, 29 March 2016 (UTC)
- I understand that, but at the same time when I originally proposed these edits over two weeks ago with DPS calculations to back it up (located in the discussion section) I got the same response. It's possible my calculations are off, but at the same time I did supply numbers supporting the edits and there are no numbers to back up the current iteration of the build. If nobody is going to review the numbers it seems to me like we should at least go with the version that has some supporting evidence. --Octavianrb (talk) 19:34, 29 March 2016 (UTC)
Voting != Discussion/Comment
You do know it, use the comment section or discussion page. ;)
- We are asked to justify out votes. That's what I did so I don't see the issue. I'd be happy to change the vote if some changes were made. The site does need a good zerk druid build. In it's current state though, I don't think it's a good build so I voted accordingly and explained why. Where's the issue with that?