Welcome to MetaBattle
- Be sure to check out the tutorial. Submitting the first edit/create with any external links results in an automatic ban. Instructions are in the tutorial under "creating an article").
- Sign your comments on Discussion pages with 4 tildes ("~~~~") or use the "signature" button found on the toolbar. It will automatically convert this into a timestamp with your name. (You can indent paragraphs/replies with the ":" colon character).
- If you have any questions feel free to respond here or add a new topic on the community portal.
- All users are encouraged to submit valid ratings for builds in testing, good, great, and meta.
- Try to make a build that has purpose. Explain it's specific purpose and why it's better than other builds. If it's not, re-consider whether it should be written.
- Make sure the build you want to write is significantly different than other builds already posted. Otherwise leave a comment with the proposed changes on the already existing build's page!
Thanks for joining and welcome to the MetaBattle team!
Hi, please visit the build's discussion page for further discussion. You may express your concerns regarding choices there, or learn more about why some of your points are wrong. --Hanz(talk) 09:20, 22 November 2015 (UTC)
- Better yet, if you could post what you consider the "ideal" thief build, that'd be even better « Chase ♥ ♥ ♥ » 14:51, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
Done and done. I was going to post a build that helped me quite a bit but It was already posted in a draft called "Jumpy Bleeds". However since this is my first time ever editing wikis I don't know if posting links is allowed. --OurMysteriousLeader (talk) 05:31, 24 November 2015 (UTC)