Welcome to MetaBattle
- Be sure to check out the tutorial. Submitting the first edit/create with any external links results in an automatic ban. Instructions are in the tutorial under "creating an article").
- Sign your comments on Discussion pages with 4 tildes ("~~~~") or use the "signature" button found on the toolbar. It will automatically convert this into a timestamp with your name. (You can indent paragraphs/replies with the ":" colon character).
- If you have any questions feel free to respond here or add a new topic on the community portal.
- All users are encouraged to submit valid ratings for builds in testing, good, great, and meta.
- Try to make a build that has purpose. Explain it's specific purpose and why it's better than other builds. If it's not, re-consider whether it should be written.
- Make sure the build you want to write is significantly different than other builds already posted. Otherwise leave a comment with the proposed changes on the already existing build's page!
Thanks for joining and welcome to the MetaBattle team!
Frivolous edits for side-stepping rating requirement
You made at least 2 good edits (your user page and actually fixing grammar). Aside from that, adding periods to the end of sentences in multiple edits is not a valid way to side-step the requirement for rating builds. Until you've made some more actual edits your votes will be deleted.
Here is what you wrote for future use:
"Build looks solid overall, very detailed in the rotation. Dps is exceptional compared to other builds. The raid utility are beneficial to keeping active against the boss, with very little cool downs. Gives great tips on how to use it, could potentially be used in Dungeons and other areas of the game by the suggested slot changes." on the Tempest Staff for Raid build. « Chase ♥ ♥ ♥ » 18:32, 3 December 2015 (UTC)