Berserker - Burning Burst
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Berserker build for running around in open world. This build is relatively fragile, but deals massive AoE condition damage and has access to a lot of crowd control. It can also take the Tactics trait line to bring powerful group buffs without losing much damage.
- Healing Skills
- - if conditions are a problem.
- Utility Skills
- - more dodges.
- - if crowd control is needed.
- - alternative to if you're taking a lot of damage.
- - alternative to if conditions are a problem.
- - panic button.
- If there are nearby players, you can run Tactics instead of Discipline to grant them a lot of increased damage with . If you do this, it's also worth running and .
- This build uses similar gear to the Berserker - Condi Bannerslave and Berserker - Condi DPS build for fractals and raids. The main difference is , which you can use if you have spare weapons or you don't care about fractals and raids.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- You can run Rabid stats as a cheaper option while you're working your way up to Viper, or if you prefer having more health. You lose about 10% damage but your effective health is increased by over 40%.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Your main damage skills are /, , , , and . Use these skills as often as possible and fill with autoattacks.
- is a significant damage increase, use it whenever possible.
- Use , , and to gain adrenaline and fuel your damaging skills.
- Combo with to break yourself out of the self-stun.
- Use inside fire fields (such as ) as often as possible to blast might.
- Use off cooldown for might and fury.
- blocks attacks and reflects projectiles.
- can be used to blind enemies.
- You can slot , , or for more damage mitigation.
- You can cleanse conditions by weapon swapping. For more condition-heavy fights you should run or
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.