Berserker - Condi Berserker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A strong condition build with very high cleave damage and good ally support through Banners and the possibility of bringing .
- - defense: counter-pressure, performs best against hard solo content.
- - CC
- - defense: more dodges.
- - stability and damage reduction
- - best condition clear and stunbreak
- - high DPS option
- - immortality for a few seconds
- - boost ally damage
- - boost ally damage
- - boost ally defense
- - boost ally heals and boons
- If taking banners, ensure is taken.
- - if taking Banners.
- - An excellent stunbreak that includes a short invulnerability period.
Tactics can be taken over Discipline for a boost to ally support at the cost of personal DPS.
This set uses gear similar to Berserker - Condi DPS, making it great for general PVE
- If a small boost to defense is needed, use a few Trailblazer's trinkets
- If taking , use Can't find such rune "Superior Rune of Aristocracy"! Please refer to our rune index. and trade for .
This set trades some damage for a large boost to defense.
- If using this variant, run and to reach 99% condition duration.
- - more defense
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- , , - DPS
- , - highest DPS option if proc'd off cooldown
- - can be run in zergs for massive sustain, as this has no internal cooldown
- - Budget DPS
- - Allstats Food
- - Lifesteal + Expertise (requires crit chance)
- , - Dodges + Might
- Use and off cooldown
- This build does not have an actual rotation due to its skills having no real loop. Instead, it features a priority of skills:
- + to open fights, and throughout the fight to maintain
- Longbow: aim to use 2-3 times, depending on if is up or not, and Can't find such skill "Fan of Flames"! Please refer to our skill index. twice. Use and off cooldown
- Sword: aim to use 2-3 times, depending on if is up or not. Use and off cooldown. Use directly after for the Fire Aura, which is especially useful against groups of enemies. Against foes under 50% HP, use off cooldown.
- blocks attacks and reflects projectiles.
- can be used to blind enemies.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.
- Though the mechanical play is a bit shoddy here, this is a good demonstration of the fact that this build can actually compete with some other solo options.