Berserker - Gun Flame Backline
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Gun Flame Backline is designed to deal insane amounts of unblockable AoE and piercing damage from range.
- Swap Greatsword for Sword/Shield for better defensive utility.
- (recommended) for a strong defensive stunbreaker utility.
- for Might stacking and Fury for higher general damage output.
- or for on-demand Stability and stunbreak.
- for resurrection and party support utility.
- for Might and Fury, selfish option to boost damage output.
- is used to increase survivability and buff the bonuses gained from . You can take instead to boost the effectiveness of your Greatsword and, in particular, lower the cooldown on and , making you more mobile.
- cheaper alternative.
- even cheaper alternative.
- as an alternative if you took instead of .
- Use to gain full adrenaline. Use if is on cooldown.
- General rotation: > > > > .
- In downtime you can weapon swap to gain adrenaline from and Might from and
- can be used both offensively and defensively. In general you should use for Vulnerability and save for the evade and rollback unless you need the Immobilize to pick off a single target.
- Dodge roll to proc .
- Use and for mobility to escape or chase.
- Use your Greatsword to pick up
- Being out of position and/or not keeping enough distance. You are fairly vulnerable, especially if you didn't take a defensive utility in slot #3.
- Very vunerable against condition spikes.
- Works very well in combination with 2-3 other Rifle Warriors and a Thief with and . Also works well with an Engineer with .