Bladesworn - Power Bladesworn
Focused on: Strike damage
Power Bladesworn is a very unique specialization to use in open world due to it's restricted mobility, caused by the reliance on . This iteration supplies itself with permanent Fury, 25 Might for 5 allies as well as large amounts of self-healing through the synergies between , , and . This allows it to be highly survivable in the same gear as the standard PvE DPS build for group content, making it a very convenient option for overall PvE gameplay.
- for any situation where you're not alone. This triggers for every affected ally, resulting in large amounts of healing.
Ascended gear is not required.
- The empowers the stun on your so that it will break most champion defiance bars (e.g. HoT Hero Points) immediately when you're alone.
- You can also use a pistol instead of the offhand axe, which will facilitate maintaining outside of gunsaber.
- You should aim for 67.5% critical chance before , and Fury so you reach 100% with those buffs. If you know that you won't have any of these buffs (you supply Fury yourself), you can add in more Assassin pieces or use food with Precision + Ferocity on it.
- Knight - defensive trinkets
- Marauder - defensive gear
- , - budget DPS
- , - defense
- , - alt DPS
- - defensive
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- - farming
- , - DPS
- - defense
- (and variants) - farming
- , - dps
- Using ammo skills will increase your damage done through and explosions will increase your ferocity via .
- is responsible for the vast majority of your damage, so you should never delay it. Whenever possible, you
- is the highest damage skill on dual axes, so it takes priority there.
- & cause you to deal more damage through , so you can use them when you know you won't need them for defense. They are your sole defense in though, so you might have to keep them.
- You can also use any physical-type skill like or before going into to empower it by an additional 10%.
- Greatsword should only be used whenever you need additional survivability from or a short-cooldown evade through .
- The rotation used for group content with dual axes has higher cleave and is a bit more straightforward to execute than the pistol rotation.
- It uses instead of or since that procs thrice.
- Detailed explanations and a rotation showcase are given down below.
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade