Chronomancer - Chaos Bunker
Revision as of 12:11, 27 February 2018 by Hanz
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A redesigned Chrono Bunker from the previous build to fit with the current meta.
Sigils Sigils on either sets can be changed based on personal preference for any of the following ones:
- Use shatters to grant boons to allies, clear conditions, heal, and deal damage.
- Activate Continuum Split at the end of the cast time of a skill, rather than before casting, to fit more skills inside the split window.
- All of your shatters give a stack of Stability, so don't be afraid to use them just to keep yourself safe.
- Stand in your wells to benefit from All's Well That Ends Well.
- If Illusionary Inspiration hasn't procced yet, save it for when you have important boons like Alacrity etc.
- Blurred Frenzy isn't only for dealing damage - it's your second, short CD Distortion which can be handy when you are expecting a burst but ran out of dodges.
- The chain skill of Illusionary Leap, Swap is one of your key skills. You can Immobilize the target so he/she can't dodge your burst - the shorter version is simply using the Swap ⇒ Blurred Frenzy ⇒ Mind Wrack combo.
- Not only does Tides of Time interrupt, but it also grants Alacrity to allies it passes.
- Phase Retreat has multiple uses: it can be used while turning around abruptly to move forward (About face is recommended, but mouse click panning works just as fine, all up to preference), it can be used while CC'd and surviving burst(s), and it is able to teleport onto some ledges which are too high to jump onto, serving as effective shortcuts. See PvP Guides.
- Chaos Storm can be used on downed players to interrupt stomps or rezzes as well as grant boons while standing in it.