Chronomancer - Support Chrono
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Support Chrono is a frontline, boon focused support with high utility and moderate healing. It has various utility options which makes it a very adaptable build.
Swap staff to an offhand focus if you feel the pull is more valuable than the staff skillset. Equipping a mainhand weapon with it is unnecessary, the Sword from the Sword/Shield set will automatically be used.
- for non- builds.
- personal escape/defensive CD and blink stomp option. Essential for GvG.
- good for all builds but always take for Can't find such trait "Temporal Enchanter"! Please refer to our trait index builds.
- combo with for more boon support.
- for larger scale fights or when there is absolutely no other stealth access.
- portal gives very strong utility in open field but requires coordination and a team playing around the skill.
- highest healing per second, competes with other mantras for .
- AoE hard CC and a lower CD.
- For single target focus.
- If running any manipulation skills.
- Can't find such trait "Mirror of Anguish"! Please refer to our trait index If not using Staff.
- Both of your adept traits are about equally useful, personal preference.
Swap Chaos to Domination if you don't need the boons from
- Keep boon duration in mind if changing any gear.
- Add Cleric's for damage.
- easier to use than but falls slightly short of boon duration cap under normal conditions.
- healing with boon duration option if not using
- high boon duration option
- frees up a utility slot from at the cost of your runes and heal skill.
- This build uses to maintain 100% boon duration. 6 Boons are needed to keep 100% duration, this is a fairly safe number though you may have more or less at any particular time.
- Focus on maximizing boon output with , using it off cooldown and in continuum split as much as possible.
- Make sure to swap weapons before casting to proc
- Use to proc Resistance before boonsharing.
- Make sure to use your shatters to proc and if you are missing boons before a
- The build relies on proccing frequently. Use your charges so you can recast your mantras as often as possible.
- Try to fit your other skills in the time when you are using up the flip skill charges since they do not interrupt other skill casts.
- Activate at the end of the cast time of a skill, rather than before casting, to fit more skills inside the split window.
- Try to split your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite, , and .
- Shatter skills can be used inside without disrupting the use of other skills
- Consider usage of and without carefully, unless the skill will make a decisive impact on the fight it is often better to wait and use it inside split for the shorter cooldown.
- Try to use the last charge of your mantra skills inside split to reduce the cooldown.
- All of your shatters give a stack of Stability, don't be afraid to use them just to keep yourself safe.
- Don't feel the need to max illusions before shattering, it is perfectly acceptable to shatter with one or no illusions out.
- Try to land in places where the last tick will be able to heal your frontline such as regroups or while cleaving downs. Be careful not to obstruct Water Fields with it however.
- isn't only for dealing damage - it's your second, short CD which can be handy when you are expecting a burst but ran out of dodges.
- The chain skill of , is a powerful skill. You can Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your team's burst.
- Don't be afraid to hold on to if it isn't immediately needed, you have 10 seconds until the buff expires.
- has no target cap and hits both allies and enemies.
- Make use of the About Face keybinding to forwards quickly.
- 's Ethereal Field is powerful at the beginning of fights, but be careful not to disrupt Water Fields later on.
- can be used on downed players to fish for interrupts on stomps and rezzes.
- can be combined with to safely finish downed players. Use after starting the stomp then just before the cast time finishes use to move back to the downed player.
- YouTube: [BoRP] Expandas