Chronomancer - Support Chrono
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Support Chrono is a frontline, crowd control and downstate control, with high utility and high healing. It has various utility options which makes it a very adaptable build.
Swap Staff to a Shield for a powerful block and moderate short range CC and Alacrity.
Swap to Scepter for block/evade access and clone generation. Good option for GvG since you benefit from the clones to a longer Continuum Splitt.
- Mantra Utility Changes
- Higher condition cleanse for less healing per second.
- Small AoE Stability with good up-time for less healing per second.
- General Utility Changes
- Personal escape/defensive CD and blink stomp option. Essential for GvG.
- Modest boon addition and self distortion when traited.
- Viable option for more targeted boonrip and/or cleanse
- For larger scale fights or when there is absolutely no other stealth access.
- Portal gives very strong utility in open field but requires coordination and a team playing around the skill.
- Quick resurrects to save caught allies.
- AoE stealth.
- AoE boon support.
- For single target focus.
- If using skills like Mass Invisibility, Mimic or Illusion of Life.
- If not using Staff.
- For additional CC, strong with Gravity Well and focus pulls.
- Viable choice if using Veil and/or Mass Invisibility.
- If using Signet of Inspiration.
- Keep boon duration in mind if changing any gear.
- Add Cleric's for higher healing at the cost of self sustain.
- Add Nomad's if boon duration isn't needed.
- cleanse with boon duration option if not using
- high boon duration option
- high self sustain and boon option
- Make sure to use your Shatters to proc , and .
- Activate at the end of the cast time of a skill, rather than before casting, to fit more skills inside the split window.
- Try to split (CS) your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite, ,
- Shatter skills can be used inside without disrupting the use of other skills
- Consider usage of and without carefully, unless the skill will make a decisive impact on the fight it is often better to wait and use it inside split for the shorter cooldown.
- Try to use the last charge of your mantra skills inside split to reduce the cooldown.
- All of your Shatters give a stack of Stability, don't be afraid to use them just to keep yourself safe.
- Don't feel the need to max illusions before shattering, it is perfectly acceptable to shatter with one or no illusions out.
- Provide large burst AoE healing through , and small additional healing from
- The build relies on proccing frequently. Use your charges so you can recast your mantras as often as possible.
- Use a Shatter skill to gain Quickness and Stability, charging Mantras faster and preventing interruption.
- In regards to , this skill can be charged, then used instantly and recast, making it extremely high healing per second.
- Try to fit your other skills in the time when you are using up the flip skill charges since they do not interrupt other skill casts.
- isn't only for dealing damage - it's your second, short CD which can be handy when you are expecting a burst but ran out of dodges.
- The chain skill of , is a powerful skill. You can Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your team's burst.
- Don't be afraid to hold on to if it isn't immediately needed, you have 10 seconds until the buff expires.
- has no target cap and hits both allies and enemies.
- Make use of the About Face keybinding to forwards quickly.
- 's Ethereal Field is powerful at the beginning of fights, but be careful not to disrupt Water Fields later on.
- can be used on downed players to fish for interrupts on stomps and rezzes.
- can be combined with to safely finish downed players. Use after starting the stomp then just before the cast time finishes use to move back to the downed player.
- YouTube: [rQm] Kitta
- YouTube: [BoRP] Expandas