Daredevil - Carrion P/D
Focused on: Condition damage
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A Daredevil version of the Core P/D Condition build for sPvP, designed to roam the map and quickly overwhelm targets with a wide variety of conditions. Compared to the core version, this build trades the extra stealth and utilites granted by Shadow Arts for better mobility and survival out of stealth.
Skill Bar Variants
Other viable choices:
- - a bursty option and a replacement for the nerfed .
- - could be used to gain extra sustain, mask group movements, cloak downed allies, or disengage safely.
- - an excellent projectile denial and smoke field to set up combos and stealth allies.
This slot largely depends on personal preferences:
- makes it easier to land your burst and can be shared with your allies.
- is a bit of a meme option, but if you share with them their combined burst could catch people offguard.
- For a less Poison focused build you could take . This is going to cost you some damage but adds more utility to the build through CD resets and an additional charge of stolen skills.
- Share your venom(s) with as many allies as possible, including pets and minions.
- Use to move between capture points. Your job is to roam the map and +1 fights by bursting down targets who have no cleansing / no cooldowns left.
- is replaced by which inherits all the traits from Steal, but has half the range. To compensate for that, Swipe is unblockable! We'll still be referring to this profession mechanic as steal/stealing for most of the guide.
- is going to be used more freely here compared to other builds as it's not an interrupt in this build. Steal applies various cover conditions such as Vulnerability from or Bleeding from , fitting nicely into your burst combos.
- teleports you into melee range so you can follow that up with Shadow Strike and Repeater, in addition, it provides extra initiative.
- Note: Swipe has a much shorter range than from the Core version of the build, making it more ideal to use in middle of combat. can be used instead as the gap closer.
- Most of the damage in this build comes from the ⇒ chain and the occasional . You should spend most of your initiative on these skills.
- Once you have access to it's possible to spam this skill 2 times in a row without having to refresh with Shadow Strike.
- is more of a niche skill. It could be useful for rooting targets in place, making it easier to land Shadow Strike, but you should try to do it without Bola Shot to save initiative whenever possible. Another thing you could do is root targets in place to make sure your brust doesn't miss, or that they don't catch up to you while spamming Repeater.
- is okay for some ranged poking vs multiple targets if you can't get in range for Shadow Strike and don't want to switch to bow just yet.
- provides relatively easy stealth access which could be followed up with . However doing ⇒ is generally better as it's more damage and SS has a way shorter cast time than CnD, making it easier to pull off (especially under pressure). This is more of a niche defensive/utility skill, allowing you to catch a break while under attack or safestomp downed enemies.
- This is often used on AI (clones, pets, minions) because this skill is all about the stealth, not the damage, and AI won't dodge it therefore the odds of getting a successful CnD off becomes higher.
Utility weapon, secondary set
- is a bit of a weak filler skill in this build that you can spam when weapon swap is on CD and you're out of initiative.
- being a spammable blast finisher has high value for your team when it comes to blasting fields for AoE Stealth.
- Its chain skill is a solid source of downed cleave.
- provides access to some evasion in case you're being focused by the enemy team and your defensive skills are on CD. Remains usable even while Immobilized, but it's somewhat expensive.
- Use on downed enemies especially if they are being revived - Poison decreases healing received by 33% which affects resurrecting speed and the initial strike interrupts foes.
- is the #1 skill for moving around the map in general, cuts down on travel time between capture points drastically.
- is easily the most versatile and one of the strongest skills in the build. It has 2 parts:
- The first half is a stun break and teleport, which already has countless applications. A few applications include teleport to safety while pressured, extending your reach in combat, or using the instant mobility boost to decap enemy points before using the 2nd part of the skill to leave just as fast.
- The second half is called . This skill becomes available for 10 seconds after using Shadowstep, and cures 3 conditions in addition to breaking stun again before returning you to your starting location.
- These can also be combined to safe stomp targets: begin stomping, away to safety, and then follow up with at the end of the animation in order to finish the target.
- is fairly simple. This is your second stun breaker, and another source of stealth. This skill can be used offensively as stealth allows you to use in case you run out of initiative.
- is your primary gap closer, allowing you to instantly set up ⇒ from 1200 range distance. Unlike steal, this skill teleports you to the target's direction even when out of range, allowing you to chase for 1800 range distance in total when combined with .
- is both a defensive and offensive elite. The rather lengthy evade frame with increased movement speed makes it an excellent panic button when you're being focused by the enemy team. On the other hand the skill deals heavy AoE damage especially when comboed with , which makes it great for pressuring melee targets in general with next to no risk.
- Skills like or are able to interrupt Dagger Storm, so don't be completely careless.
- Thief - Core P/D Condition - core version.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium