Daredevil - Staff Daredevil
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Staff Daredevil brings huge direct damage from and while remaining a difficult target due to these skills' evade frames. It excels in a GvG setting where its can quickly finish downed opponents and its superior smoke field access can be utilized.
- is an excellent mobility and panic button as well as an extra on demand evade.
- Offers a strong and unique utility that lets you secure kills in GvG settings.
- For less damage but high utility and synergy if using Physical skills.
- Can't find such trait "Escapist's Absolution"! Please refer to our trait index If you are having extreme trouble with condition cleansing.
- If your sustain is good.
Critical Strikes is recommended for higher damage and higher active sustain, especially in a GvG setting. However Acrobatics offers great passive sustain that makes it excellent for larger scale fights, so choose according to what you will be doing.
|First Weapon Set
||Second Weapon Set
- The two Soldier's rings can be replaced with Valkyrie for more damage but at a high sustainability loss.
- Staff skills other than auto attack (for downed cleave while out of endurance/initiative or if the target doesn't have much HP left and you need a quick finish) and are very situational and won't see much use. will be useful for getting out of immobilize and can blind important skills.
- followed by a will be your main source of damage. Both are slow with obvious animations so try to predict where your enemy's going to be when you land and aim for that location.
- Save some endurance to back out of the melee. You are very squishy outside of your evade frames.
- Be aware of and line effects such as or , without Stability being hit by one of these effects during an evade can be very punishing.
- gives back endurance when you spend initiative. Try not to use weapon skills while at full endurance when possible. Engaging with two dodges following by 3 will fully restore your endurance if Vigor is present.
- Make sure to coordinate with your teammates crowd control skills on a focus target. will always remove Stability
- If you jump while casting then use another skill, you will get the evade frames but not roll backwards.
- Start fights with to blast for Stealth before swapping back to Shortbow, where you can either self blast with or save initiative if your group has organised blasting arranged.
- Is very effective on downs that you are either not able to cleave or before going in on Staff to , with an unblockable pulsing immobilize and poison to slow potential resurrects.
- Steal cannot be used while casting Vault, but it works with Bounding Dodger. If you want to do burst damage:
- Start dodging (to proc
- Hit while dodging in order to close the gap and stun the target with the unblockable venom
- Follow up with
- YouTube: Sindrener
- YouTube: [Mada] BeyondB
- YouTube: [DayZ]Skip to 5:20 for Staff gameplay.