Deadeye - Ghillie Snipe
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A high spike damage Deadeye draft for sPvP used for traversing the battlefield, picking fights, support damage to group skirmishes, and as always distractions!
- - a powerful CC tool to free up damage windows
- - Low cooldown, long lasting, easy to get your stealth back with it with leap finishers and amazing projectile prevention.
- - Similar to however has an AoE knockback and does damage if enemies are too close, which reveals you, great cc if you get cornered or surrounded. Should be able to knock people off points/cliffs to bleed out. do not use if an enemy is close by while in stealth as it reveals you.
- - Has an advantage over in that it provides AoE stealth to allies meaning it can be used to help save team mates or lift people when they're downed. Can be paired with a pistol offhand for extra AoE stealth.
- Maintain stealth with spamming and your utilities. If taking , use either or spamming (note that you must not hit an enemy with EITHER skill or you will be forcibly revealed!)
- Maintain your stealth until ready to strike, tab through your enemies and pick a low target to kill. Can't find such skill "Cursed Bullet"! Please refer to our skill index., , then immediately -> until ☠Dead☠.
- As soon as you spike the target, whether they go downed or not, quickly use to re-assess.
- As with most Deadeye builds make use of high stacks of Malice, you have 7 stacks of malice and when you get this high (+21% dmg), its time to act or engage another target, but be aware as soon as you act you have to have an escape plan
- Find opportune times to decap areas while staying in stealth, be sure to come out of stealth to be able to cap!