Deadeye - Poisonous Rifle Roamer
Welcome to the Builds Archive. See the ones that gathered dust, were orphaned by their original writers, or became obsolete by balance patches. We keep the orphan builds together and salute the veteran builds that held a position in the good, great, or meta categories. Click here to view current builds.
Designed for: WvW Roaming
A condition Deadeye build focused on kiting with Stealth to wear down opponents over time.
- - against condition builds this is a must, swap in when necessary.
- - required for Template:Gw2wiki uptime.
- This build is all about kiting, use many short bursts of Template:Gw2wiki to reposition often with , , and . is also an excellent kiting tool to make melee builds waste 2 mobility skills just to get to you.
- is your main mobility tool along with Template:Gw2wiki due to , be sure to have an "about face" keybind to be able to use it towards any direction freely.
- and allow this build to excell in longer engagements without being resource starved.
- When you need to disengage/engage without being seen you can quickly swap around your Pistol and Dagger to keep up permanent stealth after going OOC/before engaging, you do this by using > swap weapon and jump through the cover 2 times with swap weapon then dodge twice. Don't forget to swap them back once you have reached the safety to mount up/engage the enemy to not be left with a useless weapon set.
- Your main damage will come from Template:Gw2wiki which also has 33% antiheal on it allowing you to outlast your opponents over time, which on rifle will come from due to . You will need to use to use this skill which will imobilize you which is why kiting is of upmost importance, luckilly also applies Template:Gw2wiki making the job way eassier. On opponents with little to no cleanse you can often spam , use to refresh initiative, use and spam again to kill them.
- The secondary weapon set has a strong stealth attack in once you have reached 7 malice and are out of initiative to continue kiting with rifle. The damage on is also big due to , this is probably your highest spammable damage source. It is also an excellent source of stealth with .
- Your stats make you very durable but don't overestimate it and get CC locked as you will still die very soon when rooted in place.
- A big source of your sustainability is kiting with Template:Gw2wiki or shadowsteps, you have almost permanent Template:Gw2wiki as long as you have initiative so don't blow all your cooldowns too soon to kite, as long as they don't reach you you are fine.
- Sitting in Template:Gw2wiki heals you due to which can add up to be a surprising amount, don't be afraid to sit in stealth for a while if you desperately need the health.
- You are a Deadeye so if things go south you can always blow all your Template:Gw2wiki cooldowns and use to get out of there and mount away.
- Any build with spammable little cleanses as the build relies mostly on a single condition to do damage.
- When dueling for fun poeple can ruin your day by swapping in every cleanse utility or trait their profession has available after facing you once.
- Youtube: Duels
- Youtube: Duels
- Youtube: Roaming, first half of the video.
If you have any questions reach to me ingame, Anput.4620
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium