Difference between revisions of "Deadeye - WvW Condi Deadeye"
Latest revision as of 09:19, 19 August 2019
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
An easy to play full Dire Deadeye. For new players to WvW who want to win fights against other new players.
- This is great for the roamer inside every aspiring thief. It is for the player that does not have the time for that extra mechanical training and it gets better the more you play it. It does have a low skill ceiling but also a low skill floor.
- Start out in Pistol/Dagger and use your F1 . You will be in stealth after a short delay. It is important the first attack you do is . After that start spamming until the target reaches you. When the target reaches you, port away with . If you feel daring you can try to port away with .
- When you get to 5 Malice you need to stealth to use again. Stealth can be accessed using , (use if revealed or is on cooldown) and F2. is also a source of stealth.
- When you see a big zerg fight don't hesitate to switch to Shortbow and get a couple of those loot bags using Can't find such skill "Chocking Gas"! Please refer to our skill index.. Make sure you destroy the downed players with this skill as it might help your blob.
- Any player that has played WvW Roaming Extensively.