Druid - Staff Farmer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Resounding Druid is a very powerful support option for Zerging in open world, though it offers little in the way of solo or roaming play.
- This build features a variant that is very useful in the Mad King's Labyrinth and the Lake Doric leather farm.
- Important: You must ensure you have the "Allow Skill Retargetting" option enabled in the Options Menu for this build to function as intended.
- Extremely fast tagging
- Good zerg support
- Easy to play
- Useless without allies
- Very low DPS, even with DPS gear
- Healing Skills
- is a potent heal-over-time.
- is a quick self-heal with no cast time.
- - superspeed for your group if running extremely fast clear times
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- This variant uses the standard equipment and is meant for zerging large events.
Use this equipment for fast tagging events, like Mad King's Labyrinth, Specimen Chamber, or Lake Doric Leather Farm
You can swap some of the equipment above for other types. See the list below.
For the Standard Variant, use gear that retains some type of damage and healing power, like Harrier or Zealot . Harrier is generally the best option here, but you can mix a few pieces of Minstrel's or Cleric's in for more defense.
For the Lab variant, it is advised to use Zealot above anything else due to your reliance on Crit Chance for . You can mix a few pieces of other healing-power gear, like Cleric's , for defense, but keep your crit chance over 35%.
For the standard variant, there are a few good options:
- - A good alternative for general healing
- , , - Strong defensive options
For the lab variant, you have two real options:
- The standard ensures you can keep up with the zerg. You will have trouble without them.
- - powerful defensive option
It isn't really advised to change any of the sigils listed on this build, as those listed are very much best-in-slot.
- Ascended food is superior to any other food. In the event you do not have or cannot find any, see below:
- Use for general farming.
- for maxing out magic find.
- if you need more healing.
- Lump of Crystallized Nougat or equivalent
- Spam on mobs. You should try to aim for mobs that are far away so you can angle the beam to hit mobs between you and your target. IMPORTANT: Use your TAB key to constantly re-target different groups of mobs. This ensures your and will hit as many mobs as possible.
- Use and off cooldown.
- If running longbow, position yourself so that your shots pierce into multiple enemies.
- Only dip into if you or your group needs additional healing.
- Use as a panic button, if you're running it.
- features several methods of healing yourself and those around you.
- destroys projectiles!
- This build has considerable regeneration through
- All of the skills in heal you and those around you. is particularly powerful.
- Use following by for Condi Cleanse.
- Use followed by for a quick burst heal.