Firebrand - Burn Firebrand
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- better party support but lose a very strong block.
- generally useful group condition cleanse.
- further close range burning application.
- good group stunbreak.
- if Fury uptime isn't an issue
- Try to maintain 100% Burning duration since your primary damage comes from the 2s base duration burn of with .
- Viper's and Sinister can be used in place of Trailblazer's and Dire for more damage at the cost of survivability.
- additional hits for activating .
- more damage than fire but much harder to land consistently.
- general defensive sigil.
- or trash condis to cover Burning from cleanse.
- highest damage option if unconcerned about condition duration.
- alternative hybrid damage option when unconcerned about duration.
- - Alternate offensive option but reliant on frequent kills.
- - Alternate Defensive option, also provides a slight boost in condition duration.
- - High bonus of burning duration but requires adaptation of the equipment accordingly.
- - Defensive option.
- is your main source of damage. Place and carefully to proc it as much as possible.
- When it can be placed safely
- Rotate between your weapon sets while is on cooldown, use your symbols off cooldown and fill time with and Can't find such skill "Wave of Wrath"! Please refer to our skill index..
- is a powerful AoE bomb, it can be used when a commander calls for wells or other ground damage spikes.
- should be thought of as a dps ability, the reflected projectiles will proc /.