Firebrand - Frontline Firebrand
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Frontline firebrand provides a large amount of Stability as well as moderate damage, healing and utility.
- Staff can be used instead of hammer or Mace/Shield to provide a very powerful healing burst and additional might through empowers, on top of its general usefulness through symbols and CC.
- if projectile hate is needed
- personal defense
- Increases healing output and adds a significant amount of stats at the cost of Stability output.
- Only one Guardian per party needs to take since its effect does not stack, and Communal Defenses gives excellent passive healing.
Swap Honor to Valor for more personal sustain at the cost of group healing and utility.
- Swap Celestial for Crusader's for an easier to obtain stat.
- Minstrel's, Wanderer's and Commander's are good options to add boon duration.
- Marauder is a good option to add damage.
- Cleric's can be used to add healing power.
- strong option for GvG
- highest healing option - good for Minstrel's builds
- Can't find such rune "Superior Rune of Water"! Please refer to our rune index. combos well with
- combos well with
- for Stability uptime.
- Rotation: Engage with , and immediately after use . Catch enemies with . Continue autoattacking until is ready or until you regroup, in which case save to blast Water Fields.
- is a blast finisher - use it on combo fields like fire, water, and chill.
- Use Mace/Shield to support your group and create heavy burst CC and healing. The autoattack provides very strong AoE healing.
- Rotation: Autoattack continuously throughout the fight. When bombing the enemy in Mace, use your to give an extremely high healing Regeneration plus AoE pressure. Then activate on your shield for a burst heal to allies and protection, followed by for a high damage skill and a small damage mitigation. Either when you see a downed enemy or ally, use to push back a res/stomp attempt, either double tapping for a large burst AoE heal or channeling for projectile defense.
- Use to escape damage. will also refresh your tomes, meaning it is best used when all tomes are on cooldown.
- Use when you are being overwhelmed with conditions. Try to use it during fights and not on regroups, where you may block allies from blasting water fields.
- - gives area Stability to help secure stomps/resurrection or mitigate the effectiveness of an enemy CC (try to use SYG proactively, before a bomb). It is only a stun break for yourself, not your party.
- If possible use while and/or are ready/active.
- is your -and your party's- panic stability and area break stun. Use it only after is on cooldown and stability it urgently needed.
- Tomes will go on full cooldown once stowed so make sure to only pull them out when you can make full use of them.
- Use on spikes and for general DPS
- Use as often as possible for a significant group damage increase.
- On spikes pull enemies in with then follow up with and
- brings high healing and condition cleanse.
- Try to use before other healing skills to benefit from the increased healing.
- creates a Water Field - coordinate with your allies to blast it for healing.
- Use for its Stability access to fill in gaps between
- brings a very strong pulsing Resistance field, make use of it against condition pressure.