Difference between revisions of "Firebrand - Solo Firebrand"
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Revision as of 14:59, 26 June 2020
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Solo Firebrand is an extremely strong build for soloing difficult content such as champs, dungeons, and fractals. It provides itself with quickness, might, fury, aegis, swiftness, and protection, along with utility such as vulnerability, healing, reflects, and crowd control.
- This build is commonly seen in solo and duo fractal record runs.
- can be taken instead of if you find yourself overcapping quickness, such as when running with another Firebrand.
- can be used to provide Stability.
- for more condition cleanse.
- for Blind on demand.
- or for more crowd control.
- or if projectiles are a problem.
- for for more DPS in Fractals if you have boon duration from Large Mist Mobility Potion stat conversion.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Firebrand - Condi DPS build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set.
- can replace the sigil on your scepter if you plan on killing trash mobs and not downing.
- The Tank Variant sacrifices power damage for vastly more tankiness-- a very good tradeoff when trying to complete difficult content.
- can replace the sigil on your scepter if you plan on killing trash mobs.
- You can use Carrion stats as a cheaper alternative to Viper or Trailblazer. You lose power damage just like Trailblazer but you also lose expertise, causing your sustained DPS to be much lower.
- for the Tanky Variant
- is the main source of your damage, and it resets whenever you kill an enemy thanks to . Camp in it spamming
- If there are nearby allies you can use Can't find such skill "Epilogue Ashes of the Just"! Please refer to our skill index.. You can also apply ashes to your .
- Before going into , you should always try to place .
- Focus on maintaining 25 Vulnerability by spreading out usage of .
- If everything you have is on cooldown, fill with axe skills.
- Use your and off cooldown for Quickness.
- Use your approximately every 7 seconds for Quickness from and .
- Swap to scepter whenever you are low on Might to take advantage of .
- has many good defensive skills. You can go into it and press a few skills (including Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Carefully time your activation of to block dangerous attacks.