Guardian - Burn Guard
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A build designed for massive AoE DPS that performs better the greater the enemy numbers.
- better party support but lose a very strong block.
- personal stunbreak and AoE stability
- feast option with additional Condition Damage and Expertise
- Try to maintain 100% Burning duration since your primary damage comes from the 2s base duration burn of with .
- Trailblazer's adds condition duration from the gear which you can use to reach 100% burning duration.
- Viper's and Sinister's can be used in place of Trailblazer's and Dire's for more damage, gaining from Zeal spec, at the cost of survivability.
- Rabid's can be used in place of Dire as a smaller damage increase that helps with proccing with less loss of survivability.
- general defensive sigil
- or trash condis to cover Burning from cleanse
- highest damage option if unconcerned about condition duration.
- alternative hybrid damage option when unconcerned about duration.
- to reach burn duration cap with other gear setups
- alternative defensive option against condition pressure
- highest damage option with frequent kills.
- Most of your damage comes from a Burning, meaning that if it gets cleansed, the build isn't fulfilling its role. Always try to coordinate your main skills with you group bomb, to ensure trash condis get cleansed and your burn can tick longer and deal damage.
- To play this build effectively you should aim to use all of your skills rapidly. The only skills you do not use off cooldown are defensive, such as healing. You also should keep your unused to ensure you are receiving the passive activation.
- and are your main sources of damage. Place and carefully to proc it as much as possible.
- Rotate between your weapon sets, using your symbols off cooldown. provides a significant Burning spike, and should be constantly used.
- should be thought of as a DPS ability, the reflected projectiles will proc /.