Herald - Condition Mallyx - (WvW)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Frontline team support build with high AoE condition damage and boon rip. Excels in small scale gvg settings, though still viable in open field situations.
Swap Glint (Dragon) out for Jalis (Dwarf) to trade boons, reveals and damage for defensive utility.
- Can't find such trait "Harmonize Continuity"! Please refer to our trait index - you gain defensive team support, but lose some might stacking ability.
Use Devastation over Corruption to trade personal damage for group support and CC.
|First Weapon Set
||Second Weapon Set
- Use Dire and Sinister in place of Viper's and Trailblazer's for more condition damage at the cost of condition duration.
- Add more Trailblazer's or Dire for extra survivability, Viper's or Sinister for more damage.
- Celestial gear is also an option giving up condition duration for higher overall stats.
- Superior Rune of Surging(1): +25 Power (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Power (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +100 Power (6): When you use an elite skill, you gain shocking aura for 5 seconds. (Cooldown: 45 seconds)
- Superior Rune of Durability(1): +25 Toughness (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Toughness (4): 25% chance when struck to grant nearby allies protection and regeneration for 3 seconds and resistance for 1 second. (Cooldown: 20 seconds) (5): +100 Toughness (6): +15% Boon Duration; +125 Vitality
- Superior Rune of the Nightmare(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +5% Condition Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +10% Condition Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): When you use an elite skill, deliver an attack (240 radius) that blinds enemies and transfers one condition.(Cooldown: 45s)
- Mace/Axe is your primary weapon set, though you may often be starved for energy to use weapon skills due to the strength of .
- Use to disrupt enemies after removing Stability with .
- Use staff to CC enemies and as a defensive tool while under pressure.
- is a blast finisher and also cleanses conditions.
- Avoid damage with .
- Use to disrupt players trying to finish/revive downs.
Mallyx (Legendary Demon Stance)
- deals a significant amount of damage for condition builds, don't be afraid to prioritize it over weapon skills.
- hits up to five targets in a line, try to save it to remove critical boons such as Stability and Resistance.
- Use to absorb conditions from your team and give resistance.
- Keep an eye on your parties conditions using Party View as opposed to Squad View. Save your energy until allies have conditions that need removal, rather than casting preemptively.
- breaks stuns and pays the energy cost at the start of the cast but only gives Resistance and pulls conditions at the end of the cast. Be careful to avoid interrupts.
- Avoid using if your allies don't need Resistance, can cover personal resistance.
- Increase the healing of by first using to pull conditions to yourself.
- When using toggle on then immediately off again to proc.
Jalis (Legendary Dwarf Stance)
- Try to time to mitigate damage, don't simply use it as soon as you enter Dwarf stance.
- Try to have the buff up as engages begin, when an enemy player is being cleaved or a friendly player is being rezzed.
- does solid damage and gives pulsing Stability, try to place it in areas where allies and enemies will be clashing.
- is a lightning field, blast it to stack swiftness before moving out.
- Reliant on team for stability
- Skill usage is reliant on energy management
- Limited stun breaks
- Potential to be locked into the wrong stance at the wrong time
- YouTube: [BoRP] Connor
- YouTube: [Ren] Enigma