Herald - Condition Mallyx - (WvW)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Frontline team support build with high AoE condition damage and boon rip.
Swap Glint (Dragon) out for Jalis (Dwarf) to trade boons, reveals and damage for defensive utility.
- Can't find such trait "Maniacal Persistance"! Please refer to our trait index
- Can't find such trait "Harmonize Continuity"! Please refer to our trait index - you gain defensive team support, but lose some might stacking ability.
Devastation can be used over Corruption or Retribution to add damage and CC.
|First Weapon Set
||Second Weapon Set
- Add more Trailblazer's or Dire for extra survivability, Viper's or Sinister for more damage.
- Use Celestial gear for high overall stats at the cost of condition duration.
- Marauder's or Berserker's stats on the staff is also an option.
- Superior Rune of Surging(1): +25 Power (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Power (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +100 Power (6): When you use an elite skill, you gain shocking aura for 5 seconds. (Cooldown: 45 seconds)
- Superior Rune of the Nightmare(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +5% Condition Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +10% Condition Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): When you use an elite skill, deliver an attack (240 radius) that blinds enemies and transfers one condition.(Cooldown: 45s)
- Mace/Axe is your primary weapon set, providing consistent damage output.
- Use to disrupt enemies after removing Stability with .
- Use staff to CC enemies and as a defensive tool while under pressure.
- is a blast finisher and also cleanses conditions.
- Avoid damage with .
- Use to disrupt players trying to finish/revive downs.
Mallyx (Legendary Demon Stance)
- deals a significant amount of damage for condition builds, don't be afraid to prioritize it over weapon skills.
- hits up to five targets in a line, try to save it to remove critical boons such as Stability and Resistance.
- Use to absorb conditions from your team and give resistance.
- Keep an eye on your parties conditions using Party View as opposed to Squad View. Save your energy until allies have conditions that need removal, rather than casting preemptively.
- breaks stuns and pays the energy cost at the start of the cast but only gives Resistance and pulls conditions at the end of the cast. Be careful to avoid interrupts.
- Avoid using if your allies don't need Resistance, can cover personal resistance.
- Increase the healing of by first using to pull conditions to yourself.
- When using toggle on then immediately off again to proc.
Glint (Legendary Dragon Stance)
- up time is very important, try to maintain your group's fury.
- is a stun break.
- 's chain effect converts all damage you take into healing for 3 seconds. This is a strong tool against condition pressure.
- can be used to move downed opponents out of banner range and interrupt rezes.
- has an obvious tell and is easy to dodge, stow weapons to cancel casting if its about to be evaded/blinded - this will save all the energy cost and only send the skill on a cd of 4 seconds. The same qualities make this skill perfect for fake casting by stowing weapon immediately after beginning to cast, baiting enemy dodges/blocks.
- When running to/from objectives, speed up your zerg with .
Jalis (Legendary Dwarf Stance)
- Try to time to mitigate damage, don't simply use it as soon as you enter Dwarf stance.
- Try to have the buff up as engages begin, when an enemy player is being cleaved or a friendly player is being rezzed.
- does solid damage and gives pulsing Stability, try to place it in areas where allies and enemies will be clashing.
- is a lightning field, blast it to stack swiftness before moving out.
- Reliant on team for stability
- Skill usage is reliant on energy management
- Limited stun breaks
- Potential to be locked into the wrong stance at the wrong time
- YouTube: [BoRP] Connor
- YouTube: [Ren] Enigma