Herald - Power Herald
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
An excellent roaming build, Power Glint brings fun and interesting gameplay with Facets and Herald's powerful traits. This build is primarily designed for general open world, but can also be used as a solo build by experienced players.
- Good self-boons
- Strong utility
- Good ranged and melee options
- Access to a ton of CC
- Energy limitations can be punishing in solo play
- DPS is lower than its Renegade cousin
- Shield offers good defense.
- Hammer for ranged options and zerging.
- You can use instead of for more defense.
- - provides a nearly perm reflect
- , , - Higher DPS options if you don't need sustain.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Berserker's , Assassin's - higher dps, lower defense; careful not to overcap crit if using assassin's
- Diviner , Commander's - higher boon duration
- Knight's - lower dps, higher defense; Knight Trinkets + Berserker armor and weapons is a common defensive setup.
- , - high burst options, careful not to overcap crit
- - for good consistency in might upkeep
- , , - strong defensive options
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- Maintain , , and while in Glint. You can consume them before legend swapping to retain their effects for a time.
- Maintain while in Shiro
- Use if using Jalis for moderate area damage.
- Use hammer while zerging
- Use Sword/Sword + x/Shield or Staff when alone
- Use , Can't find such skill "Coalescence of Pain"! Please refer to our skill index., and for high area damage while maintaining your Strength and Darkness facets.
- Against champions or static groups of mobs, swap to Sword/Sword.
- Consume to tag an area
- Maintain as much as possible
- You can use or as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- You heal quite a lot through and battle scars.
- If you're in trouble just and stand in damage to instantly heal back up.
- Cleanse conditions with