Herald - Power Glint
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Herald build for running around in open world. This build has good sustained damage and healing.
- Run Shield instead of offhand Sword for more defense.
- Run Hammer instead of Staff for a decent ranged option.
- You can use instead of for more defense.
- - if you don't need healing.
- - sacrifices a bit of sustain for more mobility.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses the same gear as the Herald - Power DPS build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- If using a hammer run and .
- provides even more sustain at the cost of damage.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Sword is your primary weapon. Your "rotation" consists of autoattacking while and your upkeep skills are active.
- In Glint: every facet except
- In Shiro:
- Legend swap off cooldown to maximize your energy usage.
- If you have surplus energy, you can use , , , or for DPS.
- If running , constantly circle around your enemies to flank them.
- Always dodge and sidestep attacks where possible. Your actual defensive skills cost energy, so manage them carefully and predict when you need to avoid attacks in advance.
- If you're having problems with energy management, you can turn off some upkeep skills. Try not to turn off though as it's the main source of your damage.
- You can use or as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- Swapping legends will break stun thanks to .
- You have constant healing from , , and .
- If you're in trouble just and stand in damage to instantly heal back up.
- Cleanse conditions with and the proc from .