Herald - Ventari Bunker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Revenant bunker build for PvP, made to support allies and neutralize capture points over time.
- Superior Rune of Leadership(1): +8 to All Stats (2): +2% Boon Duration (3): +12 to All Stats (4): +3% Boon Duration (5): +16 to All Stats (6): +5% Boon Duration; when you use an elite skill, convert up to 2 conditions into boons of all nearby allies. (Cooldown: 45 seconds)
- Superior Rune of the Monk(1): +25 Healing Power (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Healing Power (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +100 Healing Power (6): +10% outgoing heal effectiveness to allies, +1% outgoing heal effectiveness for 3 seconds whenever granting a boon to an ally (max 10)
This section is being reworked (October 17)
- Under General Options / User Interface enable "Thick party health bars" and "Always show health bars". These will make it much easier to keep track of who needs your support.
- Invoking a legend will reset energy to 50 and could even trigger the sigils of your active weapon set (if they are not on CD).
- Successfully evading an attack gives you 2 stacks of Stability every 8 seconds. To do that you just simply have to avoid an attack by either dodging or using weapon skills that grant evasion such as on Sword or on Staff.
- Executing Blast finishers in 's Light Field cleanses conditions on nearby allies. The build has 2 such finishers:
- on Staff.
- on Ventari stance (elite). Although this skill destroys the tablet, the combo still happens.
- Activate the following 3 upkeep skills before even leaving spawn:
- When you get closer to the capture point activate a 4th upkeep, . The first 3 will put your energy regeneration at 0 while the 4th one will start draining it quickly, time it so that the energy doesn't run out until the capture point is reached. Upon arrival activate Facet of Element's chain skill on the point, then switch legends. That however doesn't deactivate Facet of Nature which will continue to siphon your energy - get rid of it as you see fit. If you don't want to send it on full CD then hit zero energy before changing to Ventari, that'll send it on a short 5 second CD.
- None of the skills on this legend have a cast time (except for ) which means you're free to use them even while CC'd.
- is an extremely cheap AoE heal that should almost always be spammed on CD. There are 2 important things to know about this skill:
- triggers around the caster, regardless of the location of Ventari's Tablet.
- The tablet can levitate to the high ground thus using paths players cannot, but casting it still requires line of sight.
- is a rather expensive upkeep skill, use it only to block important skills or to combo it with the aforementioned Blast finishers.
- will be your spot healing skill used to save allies under heavy pressure. Medium cost, huge AoE heal (around ~5k). As there's a short delay and you don't want allies to move out of its tiny 240 radius always pre-cast this skill before quickly moving the tablet to an ally in need using Ventari's Will to make it detonate the moment it gets to the target. Timing is key.
- is one of the most expensive skills in the build, it's important to only use it when there's a huge condition spike coming.
- is your chance to get creative! Use it to decap points, prevent stomps, blow off enemies from the high ground right into DH traps - there are plenty of applications for this elite. This'll however destroy the tablet and spend all your energy so don't forget to re-summon it immediately. The orbs dropped by the elite only stay there for 10 seconds, so don't hesitate to pick them up quickly. Always use this at least once before leaving the Ventari stance.
- Bug: if you're jumping/falling when this the tablet explodes, the skill will fail but still goes on full CD!
- Under pressure/low energy rotation:
- ⇒ ⇒
- The whole sequence will cost little more than 15 energy if done right. The goal is to use Energy Expulsion as you reach 10 energy, then quickly move the tablet with Ventari's Will as soon as you get 5 back followed by an activation of Purifying Will. This all should take place under 1 second and will result in: 1 AoE knockback, 1 AoE Blind, ~1.5k AoE healing from moving the tablet, AoE cleansing at least 2 conditions with the elite used in a Light Field, and 8 energy fragments dropped on the ground (each healing for an additional 1.5k+ when picked up). Doing this will detonate the tablet, don't forget to summon it again using , even if you are about to leave Ventari stance - Project Tranquaility costs no energy and still generates an energy fragment.
- This chain is your best way to regain some momentum as it CCs, heals, and cleanses conditions. Knowing however that this also completely depletes your energy bar it's usually a last resort choice, but also something you should do every time you're about to swap to Glint.
- Always maintain as much as you can, especially out of combat. Having a high Regeneration uptime is important, as (under the right circumstances) it heals just as much if not more than a Warrior's . Its chain skill is THE panic button in the build.
- Glint is one of the most cost effective Revenant legends which means you'll be able to use expensive weapon skills more freely. When you're ready to go back to Ventari but you are still being focused chaining ⇒ legend swap ⇒ would be a rather effective way to recover a large chunk of HP.