Herald - Ventari Healer - (WvW)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Axe over Shield for more offensive pressure/condition application.
- for more access to Regeneration. This is a good option if wanting to take monk runes.
- for more access to condition clear at the cost of healing output.
- for more might to allies at the cost of protection application.
- Can't find such trait "Soothing Bastion"! Please refer to our trait index this is personal preference over Can't find such trait "Enhanced Bulwark"! Please refer to our trait index. Both are good.
Retribution over Invocation is an option if wanting to increase personal survivability and gain access to a passive dwarf.
- Consider adding more nomads if survivability is an issue, or magi/clerics if wanting to maximize healing output. Gear with condition damage and healing power is also a good option, such as Apothecary's or Shaman's.
- Superior Sigil of LifeGain a charge of +10 healing each time you kill a foe, five if you kill an enemy player.
- Superior Rune of the Monk(1): +25 Healing Power (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Healing Power (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +100 Healing Power (6): +10% outgoing heal effectiveness to allies, +1% outgoing heal effectiveness for 3 seconds whenever granting a boon to an ally (max 10)
- Before a fight, start in Mallyx in order to proc when switching to Ventari.
- Use as often as possible to apply boons, although it is an option to keep this up for the boon duration to the group.
- Move your tablet with as often as possible in order to keep up protection/regeneration, as well as the healing from moving the tablet.
- Enter Mallyx and use to apply resistance when it is needed before swapping back to Ventari.
- is good for single target focus, particularly the boon rip, but keep in mind energy cost.
- is your main healing skill. This should be used as often as possible in order to keep up Alacrity, although this skill heals for very large amounts.
- is a strong condition clear for yourself and your allies, use when it is needed.
- is a barrier that reflects projectiles, and is also a movable light field. Consider coordinating with your group to blast this for condition clear.
- is a knock back that sacrifices the tablet, can be used to prevent stomps, among other things.
- You can use skills such as while the tablet is moving to a new position in order to time the healing for when the tablet arrives.
- Try to use energy carefully and not waste it.
- The majority of healing comes from the tablet, and it can be tricky to use properly.
- No access to stability