Herald - Ventari Raid Healer
Revision as of 05:03, 27 July 2018 by Chinkeeyong (Pretty much everyone agrees that Renegade is better)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
- 7 Encounter Specific Tips
- 8 Videos
Ventari Herald is a healing-oriented build that is based on strong burst healing along with powerful condition cleanse. In addition, useful boons are distributed with Glint and
is maintained for group-wide boon duration.
is a usefull ~3%-5% damage increase for power based subgroups.
If another revenant or herald is present, which offers
, alternatively a variant with Invocation instead of Devastation can be played. Unlike the devestation variant, however, it's not based on strong burstheads but on constant healing by the tablet.
Keep in mind that this version is harder to play since better energy management is necessary to maintain Can't find such trait " Shrouding Mists"! Please refer to our trait index.
- Magi's staff, Berserker's sword, shield and axe.
- Magi's armor
- Magi's trinkets
- Choose a Healing +5/+7/+9 Agony Infusion if you plan to use this build in fractals instead.
- Don't use of Cleric's gear to avoid toughness conflicts with your tank.
- If tanking, use some Cleric's trinkets and switch your Zealot's gear to Magi's instead.
- Full Magi gear is recommended in unorganized raid groups. In organized and / or experienced raid groups:
- Magi armor can be swapped against Berserk Armor for a light dps boost.
- Magi trinkets can be exchanged for berserk trinkets for significantly better personal dps.
- Maintain Place the facet of nature on yourself to grant nearby allies naturalistic resonance every few seconds to increase outgoing boon duration.
- Stay with your auto attack. Use your CC and other weapon skills only when needed. (Further details in weapon selection and skill rotation.)
- Try to always move the tablet through allies for extra healing.
- Keep the HP in mind. Do not overheal the group! This is necessary for better energy management.
- Always start in from invoking Ventari.
- With sword/shield mainly use auto attack as
- With staff mainly use your auto attack as it provides the most dps and a small heal for other melees.
- Start in
- Legendary Dragon. Consume Facet of Elements to cover the target area in magical dragon breath.
- Keep it up until your Energy reaches nearly zero for potent Regeneration, Fury, Protection and Might.
- Switch to
- Move your tablet with Ventari's Will to where it is needed.
- Burst heal your team mates with rapid uses of
- Cleanse conditions with
- When your energy is near zero switch back to Place the facet of nature on yourself to grant nearby allies naturalistic resonance every few seconds to increase outgoing boon duration.
- Followed by
- Soft CCs: Keeping Seekers away (Vale Guardian) and holding Charged Souls (Gorseval).
- Hard CCs: Keeping Seekers away (Vale Guardian)
- If more CC is needed, the shield can also be exchanged for an axe. Hurl your axe at your target, damaging and chilling the foes the axe passes through. When the axe reaches the target, shadowstep to it and deliver a large blow.
- By dropping healing orbs with staff auto attack chain, more than 5 allies can be healed!
Encounter Specific Tips
Stronghold of the Faithful
The videos are divided into two categories. Videos from before the patch on 22.02.2017 and videos from after the balance patch. The builds played pre patch might be differ slightly from the actual build. Most of them run the Invocation variant. All credits go to the uploader of the videos (and the corresponding raid guilds).