Mirage - Condi DPS Chaos (Fractal)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Condition based dps-build that provides high single target damage utilizing mirage's axe ambush skill . Gains damage against moving targets thanks to a large portion of the damage coming from Torment and has minimal DPS ramp up making it strong on several encounters.
Pistol can be swapped to sword with minimal impact on your DPS output, if desired. Make sure to follow the trait variation below for this offhand to work.
- over if you need reflects.
- over if you need large amounts of CC instead of movement.
If using sword instead of pistol offhand make the following trait changes
- Use instead of .
- Use instead of .
- Only a single axe is necessary
- Both food options provide similar overall DPS.
- -- Spawns the first clone.
- -- Spawns a second clone.
- -- Spawns a third clone.
- Weapon swap
- Collect the left from and to gain access to
After the opener above the rotation involves primarily autoattacking and dodging to trigger . Try to complete an auto-attack chain each cast of to ensure that all your clones have time to cast it as well.
- Use off cooldown.
- Try to make sure you cast twice before swapping off sword if you're using it.
- Use amd off cooldown. With alacrity you should be able to cast every time that you swap to torch, although you may have to delay a second on the Weapon swap.
- Use and off cooldown. Be mindful of your where you place the from each skill, as you will want to be able to access them later.
- will spawn a in the location where you originally cast the skill
- will spawn a in the center of the skill's AoE marker
- Make sure to only perform a single before Weapon swap if you do not have a decent alacrity uptime.
- Dodge as much as possible while leaving yourself endurance to evade attacks. Be sure to only weapon swap when below 50% endurance so as not to waste any of the endurance gained from .
- Make sure to never break your auto-attack chain that includes: , and .
- Entering Mirage cloak and casting will not interrupt your auto-attack chain
- All your skills other than and will interrupt your auto-attack chain.
- Save Jaunt for movement. Note: It is instant cast, so it can be cast during other skills' channels.
- The opening rotation creates clones while you have the sword in your off-hand so that you can gain stacks from .
- You will only generate through your clones. This is considered a "bug" currently as your character only generates stacks while the sword is in your main hand.
- Make sure you keep an eye out on your stacks of as you can override your sword offhand clones while generating clones while your torch offhand is equipped.
- Make sure to never use Jaunt during and as this will create new clones due to the and will cancel the clones attack.
- Make sure to never Weapon swap during the animation of as this will cancel the Ambush attack.
- Clones provide higher damage when auto-attacking and performing than when shattered in most scenarios, even with the low ramp up time that this build enjoys.