Necromancer - Power Minion Master
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Reaper - Power Minion Master for PvE players without access to the Heart of Thorns expansion. While this build is inferior to the Reaper variant, it's still extremely powerful in open world and allows you to steamroll most content.
- Focus deals marginally more damage than dagger offhand, but you lose the condition cleanse from .
- You can carry a Staff for tagging mobs in open world farming.
- deals more damage than but can't move and gives you less stacks of .
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - if you're having trouble surviving, or if there aren't many enemies to proc .
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Reaper - Power DPS build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set.
Optimal Damage Variant
- The Optimal Damage Variant is the best damage gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases and is only recommended for players that prefer the glass cannon playstyle.
- For a tankier option you can run the Marauder Variant. You will lose some damage but gain a moderate boost to health. This variant is recommended for most Open World players.
- You can run a mix of Knight and Valkyrie gear instead of Marauder if you prefer.
- provides even more sustain at the cost of damage.
- orfor more damage.
- for playing with groups.
- is a good budget option.
- for more dodges.
- is a fantastic food for farming open world. It's cheap, provides a moderate boost to both damage and survivability, and increases magic find significantly.
- for more healing.
- is a great option when you do not need any extra damage or sustain.
- oris your best damage option.
- is a great budget option.
- Open with on Axe, then swap to Dagger and autoattack.
- Use whenever available.
- Against groups of 3 or more enemies, you can go into and use and . This deals less damage than Dagger but is able to hit up to 5 targets at once.
- Before and after using , you can throw in for more damage.
- If you don't need crowd control, you can use and for more damage.
- Against the majority of enemies, your minions should be able to draw enemy aggro and tank for you.
- Remember that you can always sidestep and walk or dodge out of enemy attacks. Not taking damage is always the better option because it lets you conserve life force (and maintain your bonus if applicable).
- can be used to blind enemies.
- If you're taking a lot of damage you can use as a second health bar.
- If you have trouble surviving, you can trait .
- Your sustained healing comes from , , , and .
- Spam if you need healing.
- You can shrug off most conditions with , and you have a condition cleanse in . If you need more condition cleanse trait .
- If you somehow go down with this build just use to get back up.