Ranger - Condi DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A weaker but otherwise similar variant of Soulbeast - Condi DPS for players who don't own Path of Fire.
- Use over in condition-heavy fights to clear conditions from yourself and your allies.
- Use over if there isn't already one present in your squad.
- if might is lacking.
- Consider using Superior Sigil of Bursting on your Shortbow instead of Geomancy if you're going ranged.
- Pet swap from Wyvern to Lynx to proc
- Weapon swap
- Always use immediately when it comes off cooldown.
- Cast , , , and when they come off cooldown. In downtime between these skills use your autoattack while trying to flank the boss as much as possible.
- If you are using make sure to weapon swap while standing in melee as much as possible.
- You don't need to waste dodges to activate the bonus effect of , you should save your dodges to avoid damage.
- Do not swap pets unless they are in danger of dying. You don't want them to lose all their boons (especially quickness if they received it).
- Swap to your Electric Wyvern for crowd control. should be used as well.