Reaper - Angelic Anguish
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Necro build that returns lost conditions to the people who lost them. Also boon corruption.
- Scepter/Dagger over Staff.
- Superior Rune of the Nightmare(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +5% Condition Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +10% Condition Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): When you use an elite skill, deliver an attack (240 radius) that blinds enemies and transfers one condition.(Cooldown: 45s)
- Transfers conditions from allies to self.
- Transfres conditions from self to eniemies .
- Corrupt any foe pumping out boons to allies or himself. Look out for someone preping to use burst(s).
- Then obviously, lastly, disable the mobility of any melee.
Boon ⇒ Condition Table
|Aegis||Burning (1 stack, 3 s)|
|*Might||*Weakness (10 s)|
|Protection||Vulnerability (3 stacks, 10 s)|
|Quickness||Slow (3 s)|
|Regeneration||Poison (10 s)|
|*Resistance||*Chilled (3 s)|
|Retaliation||Confusion (3 stacks, 5 s)|
|*Stability||*Fear (1 s)|
|Swiftness||Crippled (10 s)|
|Vigor||Bleeding (3 stacks, 10 s)|
- Corrupting stability results in (1s - 1.25s)fear and (4.5s - 4s)chill. ~(Grenth vs Nightmare runes)
- Corrupting resistance results in (4.5s - 4s)chill. ~(Grenth vs Nightmare runes)
- Corrupting might results in (10s - 11.5s)weakness. ~(Grenth vs Nightmare runes)
- Skill combos:
To be added
To be added
- Power burst builds that contain a CC lock-down in a 1v1.
- Build that lack a fair amount of condi output.