Reaper - Condi Reaper
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
Condi Reaper is a condition build that focuses on high bleed damage.
- - condi cleanse
- - large heal
- - destroys projectiles.
- - pulls in enemies
- - defense and life force
- - area chill and condi transfer
- - high DPS if it hits multiple targets
- - extremely high multi-target DPS
- - CC and more chill
- - higher sustain
- - good if taking several shouts
Death Magic can provide additional defense at the cost of damage.
Spite increases strike damage and grants high quickness uptime through the ⇒ interaction.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This variant uses gear similar to that of Reaper - Condi DPS, making it a good option for general PVE.
This gear is very cheap and provides extremely high burst damage. It is ideal for open world.
- ⇒ for smoother quickness uptime
- - higher strike output for more burst
This set trades around 20% damage for a massive increase to defense.
- - defense
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- , , - DPS
- , - highest DPS option if proc'd off cooldown
- - can be run in zergs for massive sustain, as this has no internal cooldown
- - Budget DPS
- - Allstats Food
- - Lifesteal + Expertise (requires crit chance)
- , - Dodges + Might
The opener for this build is where most of the damage comes from.
- Pull enemies close with or
- Weapon Swap
From there, fill empty space with auto-attacks and try to follow a similar loop to above. Avoid placing or right before entering , as this will override the chill field from and lower DPS by a large amount.