Reaper - Power Minion Master
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The classic Minion Master build, capable of soloing dungeons and champions, makes you a one-person army that can steamroll almost anything open world throws at you.
- Use main hand Dagger for a small heal from .
- Use offhand Dagger for more condition cleanse.
- Use Focus if you need to remove enemy boons.
- You can carry a Staff for tagging mobs in open world farming.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - if you're having trouble surviving, or if there aren't many enemies to proc .
Blood Magic Variant
- Blood Magic can be run instead of Spite. This is a damage loss but improves your sustain and makes you quite good at reviving allies.
- - if running dagger.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses the same gear as the Reaper - Power DPS build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
Optimal Damage Variant
- The Optimal Damage Variant is the best damage gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases and is only recommended for players that prefer the glass cannon playstyle.
- For a tankier option you can run the Marauder Variant. You will lose some damage but gain a moderate boost to health. This variant is recommended for most Open World players.
- provides even more sustain at the cost of damage.
- orfor more damage.
- for playing with groups.
- is a good budget option.
- for more dodges.
- is a fantastic food for farming open world. It's cheap, provides a moderate boost to both damage and survivability, and increases magic find significantly.
- for more healing.
- is a great option when you do not need any extra damage or sustain.
- oris your best damage option.
- is a great budget option.
- is an insane damage boost. Go into it any time you have life force for permanent Quickness and extremely high AoE damage.
- Never interrupt your shroud autoattack chain.
- and are your highest damage skills. Fight in melee and use these skills to rack up dead bodies.
- Once your burst damage skills are exhausted, you should fall back on , your bread and butter damage skill. Use it as often as possible, and look for opportunities to reset it by hitting enemies under 50% health.
- When , and are all unavailable, just camp in greatsword and press all your buttons.
- Axe/warhorn deals poor sustained damage but provides and , two high-damage skills. You can open with these skills before swapping to greatsword. You can also swap to axe/warhorn and use these skills before and after .
- Against the majority of enemies, your minions should be able to draw enemy aggro and tank for you. Remember that you can always sidestep and walk or dodge out of enemy attacks as well -- not taking damage is always the better option because it lets you conserve life force (and maintain your bonus if applicable).
- is a strong defensive skill that can be used as damage mitigation and a condition cleanse (thanks to ). Always hit as many targets with it as possible.
- , , and can be used to blind enemies.
- If you're taking a lot of damage you can use as a second health bar. in shroud provides Stability and helps with damage mitigation.
- If you have trouble surviving, you can trait .
- Your sustained healing comes from and the Blood Magic traitline if you have it traited.
- You can shrug off most conditions with . If you need more condition cleanse trait or bring a dagger offhand for .
- If you're taking damage you can bring a dagger and spam .
- If you somehow go down with this build just use to get back up.