Difference between revisions of "Reaper - Shout Reaper"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Reaper brings very high area damage and significant boon corruption. The build team support to compensate for its low mobility but .
Revision as of 00:09, 17 May 2017
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Shout Reaper brings very high area damage and significant boon corruption. The build requires team support to compensate for its low mobility but puts out massive condition pressure.
- Use Focus in GvGs for on the focus target.
- Greatsword is a strong option when staying in melee range is viable, particularly in a GvG setting where can shine.
- defensive option.
- shorter cd, stun break defensive option.
- - Higher damage output at the cost of condition removal.
- - More frequent boon corruption at the cost of increased CDs.
- - More frequent boon corruption at the cost of sustain.
|First Weapon Set
||Second Weapon Set
- Trailblazer's stats trades damage for survivability.
- Dire can be a cheaper option, but provides much lower damage potential.
- Superior Sigil of CorruptionGain a charge of +10 condition damage each time you kill a foe, five if you kill an enemy player.
Food & Consumables
- Rotate around and to maximize AoE boon corruption.
- Use your shouts offensively to proc with Superior Rune of the Reaper(1): +25 Power (2): +35 Toughness (3): +50 Power (4): +65 Toughness (5): +100 Power (6): When executing a shout skill, chill nearby enemies for 1 second (360 radius).
- Keep in mind that reaper runes have a range of 360 compared to the shouts 600.
- is your primary life force generator, make sure to use it aggressively.
- can be used to bait out dodges by stowing your weapon right after starting to channel the skill in order to cancel it - it'll only go on a ~5s CD but the entire animation will play.
- Whirl Finishers (such as and ) use the combo field the cast was started in to determine the finisher. As long as the cast finishes in the original field, the Whirl will be of that field, regardless of other fields covering it.
- procs 6 whirl finishers while procs 3.
- The highest damage fields for whirl finishers are, in descending order; Frost, Fire, Ethereal.
- Whirl finishers on Light fields create cleansing bolts which cleanse 1 condition each in a 150 AoE around the first friendly target hit by the bolt.
- is your secondary life force generator and a strong single target focus skill.
- Another of your anti-condition skills, avoid using this for damage in most cases.
- Staff auto attacks are low impact and its abilities relatively long cooldowns, so the best use of the weapon is to use its cooldown skills then swap out as soon as possible.
- Use and to build area condi stacks.
- and usage should be more careful, don't be afraid to leave them off cooldown when swapping back to S/D.
- is one of your limited anti-condition skills so use it carefully.
- Interrupt key skills with the fear of .
- is your best on demand source of poison. Use it to prevent rezzes on downed players.
- Combo Frost Aura whenever you can by using in the Ice Field created by .
- ⇒ this combo gives extremely high burst damage.
- Stow or swap your weapon after casting to cancel a significant portion of the animation.
- YouTube: [BoRP] Arete