Reaper - Shout Reaper
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Epidemic Reaper brings very high area damage and significant boon corruption. The build does require team support to compensate for its low mobility but also scales extremely well from any conditions its allies apply.
- Use Focus in GvGs for
- Greatsword is a strong option when staying in melee range is viable, particularly in a GvG setting where
- shorter cd, stun break defensive option.Shout. Damage foes around you inflicting conditions on them and giving you boons. Gain additional might per foe struck.
|First Weapon Set
||Second Weapon Set
- Trailblazer's stats trades damage for survivability.
- Dire can be a cheaper option, but provides much lower damage potential.
- Superior Sigil of CorruptionGain a charge of +10 condition damage each time you kill a foe, five if you kill an enemy player.
Food & Consumables
- Rotate around and
- Use your shouts offensively to proc Superior Rune of the Reaper(1): +25 Power (2): +35 Toughness (3): +50 Power (4): +65 Toughness (5): +100 Power (6): When executing a shout skill, chill nearby enemies for 1 second (360 radius).
- Keep in mind that reaper runes have a range of 360 compared to the shouts 600.
- Landing successfully is critical.
- A Stow Weapon keybind is useful to cancel a cast that would be unsuccessful.
- Make sure to strip Resistance,
- Downed players have increased health and are unable to dodge making them excellent targets to set up
- can be used to bait out dodges by stowing your weapon right after starting to channel the skill in order to cancel it - it'll only go on a ~5s CD but the entire animation will play.Shout. Freeze all enemies around. Gain boons for each foe you freeze.
- Whirl Finishers (such as and) use the combo field the cast was started in to determine the finisher. As long as the cast finishes in the original field, the Whirl will be of that field, regardless of other fields covering it.
- procs 6 whirl finishers while
- The highest damage fields for whirl finishers are, in descending order; Frost, Fire, Ethereal.
- Whirl finishers on Light fields create cleansing bolts which cleanse 1 condition each in a 150 AoE around the first friendly target hit by the bolt.
- Staff auto attacks are low impact and its abilities relatively long cooldowns, so the best use of the weapon is to use its cooldown skills then swap out as soon as possible.
- Use and
- andusage should be more careful, don't be afraid to leave them off cooldown when swapping back to S/D.
- Interrupt key skills with the fear of
- Combo Frost Aura whenever you can by using in the Ice Field created by.Deliver a powerful overhand strike to stun a single target. Deals more damage the lower health the target is. Leaves behind a field of ice.
- ⇒Deliver a powerful overhand strike to stun a single target. Deals more damage the lower health the target is. Leaves behind a field of ice.
- Stow or swap your weapon after casting
- YouTube: [BoRP] Arete