Renegade - Shortbow Shiro
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Renegade build that deals high power burst damage, potent group CC and can provide utility to the team.
Note: Legend swap can trigger on weapon swap sigils, changing weapons is not required.
- Important Mechanics, while not covering all of them these are the most notable that makes this build work.
- is key to damage, avoid evading as much as possible and rely on utilities instead.
- provide sustain and assistance to achieve skills faster, use legend swap in range of foes as often possible.
- will passively raise damage depending on the rate of hits and angles those hits land.
- is a cheap DPS increase of self and team, extend Kalla's Fervor if not having any targets in range.
- is a powerful burst to be used on nodes or downed targets.
- is optional and is most effective when used before swapping legends rather than after or both healing skills are on cooldown.
- is the solve it all skill, it should only be used absolutely if you have less than it can heal. Quickness can help casting the skill faster.
- to be used offensively or defensively, it deals high damage and provide Weakness along Stability.
- is the main burst setup, can possibly distract an entire fight in the favor of your team.
- should be used in regards to not having enough energy for and foes being in range.
- is the main aspect of the legend, should always be used if is effective to mitigate massive damage. has great synergy with this skill too for team support or initiating dangerous engagements.
- has many uses as a Life Steal which can go through many utilities that aren't blocks/invulnerabilities, however Poison can drastically reduce it's effectiveness.
- is great for kitting, restoring endurance, Fury which can grant Vigor and clearing benefits. It's predictable timing however can be detrimental and so shouldn't be carelessly used unless energy is to spare and legend swapping is available.
- great mobility skill that can open unusual opportunities with it's 2 Unblockable hits and Quickness. The final hit of this skill can be useful to remove Blind and setup a burst.
- is a risky DPS buff that should be used only knowing there is options to fall back to.
- great for turning long lasting fights around, best used while legend swap is available.
- while an autoattack can pierce and easily harass multiple players at once.
- should be used on immobile/CC'd targets, more often will miss otherwise.
- is the main burst of this build and can be mixed up in many ways to achieve an average of 6k damage.
- is a great utility skill to use on nodes or defensively set an area like to Slow damage output from foes.
- should be kept for proper and predictable opportunities, the cast time is delayed and preferably paired with Quickness. puts the skill at it's best going into 1+ or disrupt a teamfight.
- is the alternative way to deal damage along if there is a lot of projectile hate.
- great damage dealer while also mitigating damage on top of all the other Weakness.
- is the main way to nullify predictable incoming bursts and should always be used as such for anything but Daredevil/Thieves as they have all the means to interrupt it and put the user in a very bad spot.
- is the fallback skill in case of extreme condition pressure before having to rely on , it can be secured more easily with Stability or Quickness, sigils also put a great contribution at increasing the chances of removing important conditions.
- is a great interrupt on resurrects or kitting tool to avoid damage, however it's pattern is predictable like therefor having legend swap available is crucial.
- Heavy use of conditions.
- Heavy use of boon removal.
- Twitch: ShaoAZ