Renegade - Boon Support Power DPS (Fractal)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A hybrid boon support/DPS build renegade build, mainly to used to provide Alacrity, some Might, , and ; as well as CC via and .
- should be used instead of if boonstrip is needed because of No Pain, No Gain or Vengeance instability. The AoE pull on is also very useful for quickly dealing with trash mobs.
- instead of is the highest DPS option and should be used if no Stability and no boonstrip is needed.
- instead of can be used to defend against projectile attacks.
adds incredible survivability with very similar results DPS-wise.
adds some additional Vulnerability, and has good synergy with . Also note that has anti-synergy with .
The recommended gear setup will take you to 85% boon duration, which is enough to maintain permanent alacrity with just casting on cooldown with no other alacrity sources. Note that it assumes you will be using the buffs from your Fractal Potions with 150 Agony Resistance, so if you don't regularly use fractal potions you will need to gain extra concentration from your gear.
- 6xSuperior Rune of the Scholar18xMighty +5 Agony Infusion
- If you're having trouble maintaining alacrity with the recommended gear setup, you can replace the Berserker pieces with Diviner stats and/or replace your with
- if you need additional fury uptime for your party. If you do this, you can replace some Diviner's pieces with Berserker's as you will be getting 15% Boon Duration from the runes.
See Renegade - Boon Support Power DPS for general usage information.