Renegade - Condition Renegade
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Swap axe for an offhand sword for a defensive option.
- Can't find such trait "Harmonize Continuity"! Please refer to our trait index - you gain defensive team support, but lose some might stacking ability.
- Add as much Trailblazer's as needed for survivability then fill out with Viper's.
- Dire is a good alternative to Trailblazer's, Sinister likewise for Viper's.
- Use Celestial gear for high overall stats at the cost of condition duration.
- Superior Rune of Grenth(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +10% Chill Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): 25% chance when struck to cause chill for 3 seconds. (Cooldown: 30s) (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): +20% Chill Duration; When you use a healing skill, nearby foes are chilled for 3 seconds. (Cooldown: 10s)
Food & Consumables
- Mace/Axe is your primary weapon set, providing consistent damage output.
- Use to disrupt enemies after removing Stability with .
Mallyx (Legendary Demon Stance)
- and deal a significant amount of damage for condition builds, don't be afraid to prioritize over weapon skills.
- hits up to five targets in a line, try to save it to remove critical boons such as Stability and Resistance.
- Use to absorb conditions from your team and give resistance.
- Keep an eye on your parties conditions using Party View as opposed to Squad View. Save your energy until allies have conditions that need removal, rather than casting preemptively.
- breaks stuns and pays the energy cost at the start of the cast but only gives Resistance and pulls conditions at the end of the cast. Be careful to avoid interrupts.
- Avoid using if your allies don't need Resistance, can cover personal resistance.
- Increase the healing of by first using to pull conditions to yourself.
Kalla (Legendary Renegade Stance) TBA