Renegade - Diviner Renegade
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A power based Renegade build for WvW, centered around alacrity share, group support and direct damage. Offers permanent access to 10-man Alacrity and great group utility through Jalis and Mallyx while still retains all physical damage stats at the cost of lower effective power (damage) and harder energy management than Hammer Backline.
- stability removal with quickness uptime but less DPS.
- if might uptime is an issue.
- Keep in mind that this is an optimal setup (including the stacking sigil) that gives ~78% Boon Duration and ~60% Crit Chance allowing permanent Alacrity uptime without any external boon extend sources like , Sand Squall or on Glint.
- if not running the stacking sigil.
- if not running the stacking sigil.
- A gear combination (along with runes and sigils change) between Marauder, Berserker, Assassin and Diviner can be done to achieve different purposes like more damage, survivability and/or group support.
- On Hammer
- On Staff
- for maximum damage output.
- cheaper option.
- frontline defensive option.
- for more group utility.
- Always try to swap legends when off cooldown to buff Fury, Might and Vigor and to reset your energy.
- Cast on cooldown to buff you and your allies with Alacrity. Position yourself to maximize the number of affected allies.
- Cast on cooldown for Might if your group can't maintain 25 stacks.
- All of your stun breaks (Legend Swapping, , , ) will trigger and as such stun nearby enemies for 2 seconds and deal damage.
Mallyx (Legendary Demon Stance)
- Use to absorb conditions from your team and give resistance.
- Keep an eye on your parties conditions using Party View as opposed to Squad View. Save your energy until allies have conditions that need removal, rather than casting preemptively.
- breaks stuns and pays the energy cost at the start of the cast but only gives Resistance and pulls conditions at the end of the cast. Be careful to avoid interrupts.
- hits up to five targets in a line, try to save it to remove critical boons such as Stability and Resistance.
- Increase the healing of by first using to pull conditions to yourself.
- gives you a quick leap useful to repositioning whenever needed.
- is a huge personal damage and general stat increase, and should be maintained as much as possible. It has a big energy consumption so keep that in mind.
Jalis (Legendary Dwarf Stance)
- reduces incoming damage and brings a powerful DPS potential when paired with spam.
- Try to time to mitigate damage, don't simply use it as soon as you enter Dwarf stance.
- Try to have the buff up as engages begin, when an enemy player is being cleaved or a friendly player is being rezzed.
- does solid damage and gives pulsing Stability, try to place it in areas where allies and enemies will be clashing.
- is a lightning field, blast it to stack swiftness before moving out.
- is your bread and butter damage skill, try to land it as often as possible.
- will only hit a maximum of 5 targets across all three pulses and increases in damage the further the pulse is from you. Try to hit with the second or third pulse rather than the first when possible.
- gives a 1.25s Evade frame and a Blast Finisher, be careful not to get caught behind your group while casting this skill.
- You can through traps and marks to activate them without taking any damage.
- has a long cast time, so try to predict where the enemies will go or use it on stationary targets like downed players that the enemy will move on to.
- Use to shield yourself from projectiles.
- is a blast finisher, heals and also cleanses conditions.
- Avoid damage with .
- Use to disrupt players trying to finish/revive downs.
- Skill usage is reliant on energy management.
- Potential to be locked into the wrong stance at the wrong time.
- Twitch: Mox