Renegade - Power Bombardment
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Renegade build for running around in open world. This build has good self-sustain and deals high burst damage with .
- Run Hammer instead of Staff for a decent ranged option.
- is also viable and can replace either legend depending on personal preference.
- - if you don't need healing.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses the same gear as the Herald - Power DPS build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- / - strong with .
- - combos with for massive area damage and healing.
- provides even more sustain at the cost of damage.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Sword is your primary weapon. Your "rotation" consists of autoattacking with your upkeep skill active.
- In Kalla:
- In Jalis:
- Aim to have less than 10 energy when legend swap comes off cooldown, so that you can immediately legend swap and get the benefit of .
- To convert spare energy into damage, use , , , and/or .
- Constantly circle around your enemies to flank them and proc and .
- Try not to dodge if you don't have to, as you get a large buff from when your endurance is full.
- provides a lot of crowd control that can lock down groups of enemies.
- You can use as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- provides stability.
- Swapping legends will break stun thanks to .
- You have constant healing from and . You siphon even more life when is active.
- Cleanse conditions with , , or the proc from .