Revenant - Basic Revenant
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A strong core revenant build that can perform well in most areas of open world
- Staff - high CC weapon
- Hammer - our only ranged option
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This gear is broadly applicable in PVE, making it an excellent choice for general play.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties. Ascended versions of these are available and should be used when possible.
- - permanent Fury when farming trash or with a zerg
- - extreme sustain when farming trash or with a zerg
- - a huge boost to damage when farming trash or in a zerg
- , - DPS food
- , - Defense and Might
- - Lifesteal
- , , - Damage Reduction Food
- , - Damage
This build is very simple to use. While in Shiro, use while auto-attacking and using Chilling Isolation and . While in Jalis, use to CC mobs and reduce your damage taken and using the same attacks.
- Sword: Auto attack while using Chilling Isolation and
- Hammer: Auto attack and use Hammer 2 off cooldown.
- In Shiro, use
- Legend swap off cooldown to maximize your energy usage.
- Always dodge and sidestep attacks where possible. Your actual defensive skills cost energy, so manage them carefully and predict when you need to avoid attacks in advance.
- You can use or as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- Swapping legends will break stun thanks to Can't find such trait "Empty Vessel"! Please refer to our trait index.
- provides very high damage reduction.
- If you're in trouble just .
- heals quite a lot