Revenant - Natural Stone
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Core Revenant build that focuses on healing along reducing all forms of damage through special effects and Weakness.
- - A better emphasis on evades with Vigor rather than Blind via the orbs.
- - If team fights are a priority since Blind are more solo oriented.
- Selfless Amplification - Alternative option of Tranquil Balance to keep Blind or can be combined.
- Can't find such trait "Fierce Infusion"! Please refer to our trait index - Better Fury uptime from at the cost of a cleanse, useful for .
- - Viable if the user prefers to have more energy to do what they want, rather than Healing and Barrier.
- - Passive defense against projectiles with Weakness in a radius.
- - A better power alternative if the enemy team has no conditions.
- Every traits that have an internal cooldown benefits from Alacrity.
- Swapping Sword/Sword for Hammer.
- Swapping Sword/Sword for Mace/Axe and Marshal Amulet.
- See General for weapon change benefits and uses.
- - Better mobility and Swiftness uptime.
- - Better use of .
- - Improve all disabling conditions and heal from stunbreaks by a large amount.
- Healing is straight forward and better achieved as legends are freshly swapped, cleansing should be done only if necessary and the tablet should always be destroyed before swapping to provide extra healing. is a very powerful AoE denial of projectile that can be effectively used permanently as long as there is energy to spare, makes it possible.
- Damage mitigation is done through traits and Weakness, as energy gets filled should be used in synergy with Stability to avoid wasted casts, it can be generated by evading an attack or .
- Depending on the options, Weakness can be applied via CC, however will be the main source, Staff should always be kept at hand unless with following weapon sets there is a opportunity to extended burst combo, secure kills or save a downed teammate. By the exception of / for sustain if crucial should never be swapped since the easy access to Weakness will be lost until swapped again.
- Sword/Sword - Highest burst potential with an evade and shadowstep.
- Hammer - Uses energy more effectively to burst with access to range, evade and CC.
- Mace/Axe - More Weakness, an unblockable burst and CC that can apply Confusion.
Sigil of Intelligence - Can also activate on legend swaps, therefore switching weapons is not required to gain guaranteed critical hits.
- - Best used while swapping legends as provides extra healing and can save from the long cast time when low on health. Most of the time should be considered only as an emergency since Ventari can easily outdo the healing of that skill.
- - Should always be used as soon as legends are swapped to avoid stunlocks and offensively for Weakness. Can also be used to secure revives with it's condition to reduce damage but also immunity to CC.
- - Can drag an enemy down a safe spot if not using a ranged weapon, can interrupt important skills, greatly reduce DPS with Slow, set up a burst or keep any targets from running away.
- - Can be used slow down res while stomping or tank cleaving while reviving, increase damage reduction further more by the prediction of a burst that is afar or close, will also proc on every hits. Users should be wary to not leave it on carelessly if Ventari is on cooldown, but it can also be a great last resort utility if low on energy.
- - The main utility of the build meant to nullify extreme amounts of damage in synergy with Weakness. This skill should always be casted with Stability and near as many teammates as possible.
- As Jalis, the entry of any fight should always consist of , and after one another, unless better opportunities for any of it's skills show. Most of the time there will be no need to evade unless a very obvious burst can be avoided.
- - The tablet should always be located at the most convenient place like the capture point or ahead of where teammates are headed due to the delay of , it also manifests at the player location anytime and is effective immediately for any skills to be used.
- - Against ranged opponents, it'll be the greatest asset and can placed anywhere, not just on the player. Also can secure distant cleaving if going for a res or protect from Condition Mirage ambush projectiles which severely reduces their damage.
- - The stance main skill, healing should be done accordingly and not overly as 20% of energy can be crucial, so to be focused on the players that really needs it.
- - Always and should be used when necessary, from extremely damaging conditions or snares that may be deadly as Jalis can more often easily tank any condition pressure.
- - With many uses, it can apply Weakness on knock back or prevent a stomp then leave Fragments for the resurrected teammate or user to heal, however it should always be used with as often as possible before returning to Jalis.
- As Ventari, the user is extremely vulnerable to CC chains so it is crucial to keep an evade for this stance and gain Stability when done successfully. can be used to get an extra heal or increase the potency of , however it'll often be better spent as Jalis since it's damage reduction is often more effective than healing and there will be Fragments to heal from while returning the other stance.