Scourge - Blood Magic Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- This build focuses on full support, utilizing , Barrier and to provide constant sustain under AOE pressure.
- If Life Force generation is an issue.
- Shamans for extra Vitality/Shroud at the cost of Healing Power and Toughness
- Minstrels for increased support and sustain at the cost of damage
- This build relies on in order to be effective, with the priority being on downed control and movement. Ensure good positioning where you are able to teleport allies to safety.
- is tied to . Once activated it will heal players in a 600 aoe around the player (not around the shade) for ~1000 each pulse, and teleport any down players to the necromancer. This effect lasts for 9 seconds on a 12 second cool down and should be prioritized for life force usage, as it is one of the most powerful healing abilities in the game.
- Barrier should be used when expecting allies to take damage, it will mitigate critical strike damage, and provide some condition clear through Abrasive Grit.
- Staff auto attacks are your best friend. They may not do much damage, but they maintain your life force.
- Use , , and to generate additional life force, and pressure on the enemy.
- usage should be more careful, try to save it to dump conditions if when you are under heavy condition pressure.
- Interrupt key skills with the fear of .
- Is a single target boon corrupt to fill in dowtime on skills.
- Generates significant life force, and is a great skill to use on downed players.
- Is an interrupt and knockdown. Use it to snare escaping players or interrupt channeled skills.
- Your shade skills activate around you as well as all active shades.
- Placing a Shade on your frontline and activating will give barrier to the players of the frontline near the shade as well as the players around you.
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of
- Shroud traits proc as if the shade skills counted as that shroud skill. For instance, is activated by . Traits like that proc on going in/out of shroud proc on .
- YouTube: [DUI] Rixzaw
- YouTube: [DUI] Rixzaw (Cele / Cleric / Comp'd)