Scourge - Condition Scourge (2017)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Condition Scourge brings a mix of Aoe condition damage, boon corruption and team support but is vulnerable to focus due to a lack of personal defenses.
- - Small loss of damage for more personal defense
- - Extra personal sustain
- Can't find such trait "Nourishing Rot"! Please refer to our trait index - If Life Force generation is an issue.
- Can't find such trait "Unending Corruption"! Please refer to our trait index - Extra boon corruption at the cost of team support.
- - Higher damage option if three shades can be maintained.
- Swap Curses to Blood to trade boon corruption and personal damage for team support.
- Celestial More team support from barrier, less survivability.
- Viper's More damage, less survivability
- Dire can be a cheaper option, but provides much lower damage potential.
- budget replacement for Nightmare.
Food & Consumables
- Use your shroud skills frequently, but remember that since they have no cast time you can also cast other skills while using them - avoid downtime.
- is an excellent filler that can be spammed while waiting for your CDs. The final attack corrupts a boon, so try not to interrupt the auto chain.
- deals significant AoE damage, but can be difficult to land.
- adds more torment the more conditions your target has, up to 5 extra stacks. Try to get the most you can, but don't hold on to the skill for too long.
- Generates significant life force as well as being one of your single highest damage skills.
- Staff auto attacks are low impact and its abilities relatively long cooldowns, so the best use of the weapon is to use its cooldown skills then swap out as soon as possible.
- Use and to build area condi stacks.
- and usage should be more careful, don't be afraid to leave them off cooldown when swapping back to S/D.
- is one of your limited anti-condition skills so use it carefully.
- Interrupt key skills with the fear of .
- Your shade skills activate around you as well as all active shades.
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of
- Shroud traits proc as if the shade skills counted as that shroud skill. For instance, is procced by . Traits that proc on going in/out of shroud proc on .
- will continue pulsing if a new shade is summoned at the location of the new shade so there should be no worry about repositioning shades when needed.
- YouTube: [BoRP] Arete