Scrapper - Barrier Bruiser
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A simple, no kit open world Scrapper Build, designed to last long with barrier in extended fights with champions, and have good enough burst to cleave trash mobs down as well. It has great mobility via consistent access to quickness and superspeed.
- You can run Rifle if you need to range, be aware that this is a massive dps loss.
- extra protection with and you dont need the extra damage from .
- in place of for extra Whirl Finisher
- for more CC.
- for added combo fields and utility.
Ascended gear is not required.
- Berserker's gear can be used for a slight DPS increase at a significant cost in defense.
- or can replace
- offers higher burst but much lower sustained damage over.
- This variant uses gear common in raids and fractals.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- , , , and are your highest damage skills, use them whenever possible. Fill with auto-attacks.
- Always try to use inside a lightning field. Doing so applies Vulnerability which stacks with .
- Never interrupt your auto-attack chain.
- Having stability grants you might, your main sources of this are and if running .
- Having superspeed is a dps increase due to , you can grant yourself superspeed via , and .
- Use off cooldown.
- You have high amounts of sustain via your passive barrier generation
- is both a block and gives you barrier, use it if your barrier is running low
- You can quickly call and detonate for regeneration and area healing via the blast finisher.
- The Healing from grants swiftness, which compounds with to further increase damage
- inside a lightning field.
- doubles as both a lightning field and a hard CC option.